Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    warlord_wang is offline Associate Member

Talking gram of test or more

Anybody here have experience with doses that high

boundup is offline Associate Member
    What could you possibly need that much testosterone for? What are your stats and why are you asking?
    Last edited by boundup; 04-14-2011 at 07:58 PM.

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    i dont think ne one on this forum runs anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by boundup View Post
    What could you possibly need that much testosterone for? What are you stats and why are you asking?
    who are you the testosterone gustapo

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    i dont think ne one on this forum runs anything like that.
    I think you are mistaken on that, there are some. But I dont think that many do

haha man that made me laugh

Yes. And you are?

Wouldn't it be better to run a gram of test instead of running 500mg of test & 500mg of deca or another compound. But why complicate a cycle and risk having more sides from other compounds.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those who do run big doses are often in the closet because they don't want to hear a lot of negative feedback about how much they pin.

the guys who run doses that high dont like to talk about it for some reason. nor will they give advice simple because they probably are really busy kicking ass.

The boards have changed a lot compared to how it use to be oh well

I cant think of the guys name but I specifically remember a guy talking about running doses well over a gram before

Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    The boards have changed a lot compared to how it use to be oh well
    My impression and experience has shown that you want to aim for the smallest dose capable of producing gains. Additionally, you want to limit the number of AAS you're running to minimize sides and additional ancillaries you may need to run to combat said sides. If you can run half as much and dial in your diet and training and realize the same gains, what's the point of running that much?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    No it hasnt changed. just more noobs posting about something they dont know about

Yes people run a gram or more test, and yes there does come a point where you need more to gain past your natural ability even more than previous. Which means yes more AAS, harder training and improvements on diet.
    Pro's (which 98% of us are not in the same league) have been rumored to run 5gms of test.

I havnt ran 1000mg yet, ive considered it. highest i have been is 500mg my next cycle will be 700 test plus other compounds

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    I cant think of the guys name but I specifically remember a guy talking about running doses well over a gram before
    Correct, i second this, i have also herd of a member CRUISING on 2gms of test. You can stay that big with natural test levels

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lots of guys run a gram, though most probably run more than just test.

Yea there was a thread awhile back asking like how much guys had ran and stuff and I remember everybody talking about one guy running insane doses and he posted some of them up....and yep they were pretty insane haha

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have run more than a gram before.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I have run more than a gram before.
    How many cyles did you have under your belt before you starting using a gram ?

Blog Entries
    6. 3 test only 2 Test/Deca /Proviron . One Test/Var.

man thats a shitload of test,i cant imagine the sides that it causes

fender99 is offline Junior Member
    I have a friend who ran a gram along side 500mg/wk of EQ. He gained some facial bloat near the end of the cycle, but no sides out of the ordinary. IMO he really didn't need to run that much, but he did blow up.

Blog Entries
    Here's me on a gram of Sust/600 Tren E/50 mg Proviron ed at 8 weeks. I really suffer no sides. A little peach fuzz on the chest. I've run up to 1.5 grams with no sides.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gram of test or more-img_0269.jpg   gram of test or more-img_0241.jpg   gram of test or more-img_0254.jpg  

The effects of test and the sides vary a lot person to person I am sure. I do home TRT at 200 wk but I am currently blasting running a gram of Cyp and 700mg of Deca and 15iu's of slin PWO. I have had zero serious sides. I am currently starting week 9, when I was about 6 wks in I noticed symptoms of high estro, feeling kind of emotional, and holding a little water (but no nipple sensitivity whatsoever) so I started to run letrozole on an as needed basis which is generally 1.25 mgs every third day or so.

Like I say that's just me, and I don't reccomend anyone else run my cycle. By the way I homebrew and have several friends running the same gear at 400mgs a wk and doing well so its not a gear problem.

Blog Entries
    YEA!! I forgot to say that. I am definitely not recommending anyone run my cycle. I am in no way qualified to give out advice to other guys. This is based on only my own experience and is purely a statement of fact.

Hey Titan99,

Just curious how old were you in the photos?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    4 years ago i did 3 g of test per week but unfortunately stopped the cycle in its 4th week due to a serious injury regarding the sides my hair was going away with the wind

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not sure why this made me laugh soda out my nose.

kelevra is offline Member
    I think it is more common that apparently realized

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Hey Titan99,

Just curious how old were you in the photos?
    I'm 46. These were taken at the beginning of this month.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The effects of test and the sides vary a lot person to person I am sure. I do home TRT at 200 wk but I am currently blasting running a gram of Cyp and 700mg of Deca and 15iu's of slin PWO. I have had zero serious sides. I am currently starting week 9, when I was about 6 wks in I noticed symptoms of high estro, feeling kind of emotional, and holding a little water (but no nipple sensitivity whatsoever) so I started to run letrozole on an as needed basis which is generally 1.25 mgs every third day or so.

Like I say that's just me, and I don't reccomend anyone else run my cycle. By the way I homebrew and have several friends running the same gear at 400mgs a wk and doing well so its not a gear problem.
    So you're blasting 1.2g of some sort of testosterone ester per week? Or is that total 1g of test c? Your muscles at the injection sites must have a muscle of it's own for a few hours after injecting that much gear. How many cycles did it take before you were blasting that much gear?

riironman is offline Junior Member
    i have ran a gram a week with 800mg of eq . i been cycling on and off for 10 years. i noticed 500mg barely does a thing for me now days. i think the only sides i got is i notice hair on my damn shoulders grew..i blame the EQ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    So you're blasting 1.2g of some sort of testosterone ester per week? Or is that total 1g of test c? Your muscles at the injection sites must have a muscle of it's own for a few hours after injecting that much gear. How many cycles did it take before you were blasting that much gear?
    I use Sust which is 250 mg/ml 2 ml on Monday, Wednesday, Friday isn't a big deal I don't think....

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I started on high doses, I only did about 3 cycles before starting TRT. My first cycle was a very ill advised cycle of 600mg of TNE and 400 of Tren A, I was not trying to be a pig. I simply knew nothing about steroids except how to separate them and looked at the dosage reccomendations at the board where I got my separation information. They said the Test was taken at between 500-1500 per wk and that Tren was taken at between 350-700 per wk so I thought I was taking a fairly small dose. After that I did a cycle of prop at 600 a wk and then another cycle of prop at 700 a wk then started TRT with Cyp at 200 a wk in December.

Anyway that is when I started my current blast, I originally started a 750 cyp and 600 deca but on the two days a week where I was not pinning I found I missed it so I started adding a little prop and deca on those two days taking my totals to 1000 mg of Test and 700 of Deca. As far as the shots my cyp shots are 2 ml and I pin those in my thighs then my Deca shots are 1.2mls and I pin those in the Delts the off day shots I pin in the glutes.

Titan99,

I thought you were an older guy, damn you are looking good for 46. I am 55 myself and just started lifting serious again last year so I got a way to go to cause my ectomorph body to gain muscle mass, I have just started developing shoulders and lats in the last month so I got a ways to go before I am happy LOL.

I started on high doses, I only did about 3 cycles before starting TRT. My first cycle was a very ill advised cycle of 600mg of TNE and 400 of Tren A, I was not trying to be a pig. I simply knew nothing about steroids except how to separate them and looked at the dosage reccomendations at the board where I got my separation information. They said the Test was taken at between 500-1500 per wk and that Tren was taken at between 350-700 per wk so I thought I was taking a fairly small dose. After that I did a cycle of prop at 600 a wk and then another cycle of prop at 700 a wk then started TRT with Cyp at 200 a wk in December.

Anyway that is when I started my current blast, I originally started a 750 cyp and 600 deca but on the two days a week where I was not pinning I found I missed it so I started adding a little prop and deca on those two days taking my totals to 1000 mg of Test and 700 of Deca. As far as the shots my cyp shots are 2 ml and I pin those in my thighs then my Deca shots are 1.2mls and I pin those in the Delts the off day shots I pin in the glutes.
    damn how did your first cycle go?

Titan why does it look like you have a gh gut or were you holding alot of water in those pics?

Blog Entries
    Titan99,

I thought you were an older guy, damn you are looking good for 46. I am 55 myself and just started lifting serious again last year so I got a way to go to cause my ectomorph body to gain muscle mass, I have just started developing shoulders and lats in the last month so I got a ways to go before I am happy LOL.
    Thanks a lot!! Us older guys have to work at it just a little bit harder and a little bit longer than when we were young. I've said before, when I was 20 I used to over train and then eat pizzas, drink Budweiser and the only supplements I ever took were Snickers Bars. Those days are long gone I'm afraid....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    Titan why does it look like you have a gh gut or were you holding alot of water in those pics?
    I didn't think it looks like that at all. I weigh 235-240 lbs. Maybe it's faulty viewer perception...lol!!

Blog Entries
    Double post...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information