Question please vote or input on 2 cycle choices....start tomorrow

either

8 weeks test c @ 375mg/week and mast e @ 400mg week

or

10 week

test c @ 275mg week
    deca @ 300mg week
    mast e @ 400mg week

i'm cutting and super sensitive to test (get gyno off 375 no AI)

vickrx7 is offline New Member
    bump....want to start tomorrow

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    i would do 500mg test and 400 mast

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbossofdariver View Post
    i would do 500mg test and 400 mast
    hm didnt see the bootm part, mayber try using an AI?

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vickrx7 View Post
    either

8 weeks test c @ 375mg/week and mast e @ 400mg week

or

10 week

test c @ 275mg week
    deca @ 300mg week
    mast e @ 400mg week

i'm cutting and super sensitive to test (get gyno off 375 no AI)
    Whats your stats bud?

any specific reason?

when i take 500mg test i usually need 1.25mg letro eod...on 375mg i just take letro monday thursday and it keeps it at bay
    i've been on test c for 5 weeks at 375mg a week already...

also...i am just cutting, not bulking...not sure if that will make a difference in your opinion

istherealimit is offline Banned
    Save the decca for a bulk. You will be better off unless you have deep pockets and no worries of getting more. IM a broke ass. haha. what's your BF% mast will work much better with lower bf. if your around 15% id just stay on test and cut cals and up the cardio maybe add clen and t3 if your advanced, but need stats my man. once your test cut is over maintain it naturally through diet then get shredded. remember gear is only a small peice of the puzzle. Best of luck! lets see those stats and some pics if you can postem up. wanna see your progress.
    My vote depends on stats but if low bf id go with the first cycle try and extend the cycle though 10 weeks.

k, yeah, i wanted mast for more of a hardener and strength, went to pick it up today and ended up getting 3 bottles of var (100x10mg each)

i took your advice on the deca though am starting the var today

so my cycle looks like this

week 1-13 test c (375mg week)
    week 7-13 anavar 60mg/day

I've been wanting to run var for quite some time, and my buddy (pretty experienced) said I will see much better results from the var given what I am looking for and considering I am approximately (190lbs) 9-10% bf looking to drop to around 6-7% while staying as close to 190 as possible

Hey op good call droping the decca and picking up the var. I would if you have a good source see about adding some tbol i think you might like it alot. tbol is like dbol minus the bloat lean muscle.
    if i were in your shoes and with your goals i would probably do either of these 2 only the test and more add cardio. the test will preserve and probably add some beef to your frame or ditch the test and add tbol around 50mg ed with the var. it 2 orals but they're easier on the liver. alot of pros use them together with great results.
    Either way your gonna get what your looking for. stick with what you have if you did start today. Heres another tip when your cutting on test dont drop the cals just up the cardio support your new lean muscle. Ive never used cyp but on e the bloat may be a factor so think about an AI. may not need one on 375 though with the var in there. keep it on hand nothing worse than not seeing results cause of water... also take a couple looks in to t3 and clen work wonders for cutting WONDERS.. t3 only while on sauce though. just a thought. If it's to many chems then dont worry just do what you have.
    God Luck man keep us posted. do before and after. Also i see the cycle but wheres the most important part? PCT?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    stats?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    stats?
    Hey songdog i see you all over the boards ive been away for a couple months whats the deal. No stats anymore? bogus post? whats the site changing for? Ive never seen a closed post until recent now i see 3 a day.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by istherealimit View Post
    Save the decca for a bulk. You will be better off unless you have deep pockets and no worries of getting more. IM a broke ass. haha. what's your BF% mast will work much better with lower bf. if your around 15% id just stay on test and cut cals and up the cardio maybe add clen and t3 if your advanced, but need stats my man. once your test cut is over maintain it naturally through diet then get shredded. remember gear is only a small peice of the puzzle. Best of luck! lets see those stats and some pics if you can postem up. wanna see your progress.
    My vote depends on stats but if low bf id go with the first cycle try and extend the cycle though 10 weeks.
    if i recall, you havent even cycled yet, so why are you advising, let alone the fact you dont know his age?
    Last edited by dec11; 04-19-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    AGE!!!!!
    or no advise, i can prob guess already!

and to those who are advising, dont until you get a background on the OP

needed to edit sry.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    if i recall, you havent even cycled yet, so why are you advising, let alone the fact you dont know his age?
    Always HATIN... can you just let others speak with out chiming in. You know im not sure where your from but im in america and here we have the freedom of speech. Yeah and about your memory... Time away equals time on. So plz dont comment on my post when they are not relevant to you.

Blog Entries
    Always HATIN... can you just let others speak with out chiming in. You know im not sure where your from but im in america and here we have the freedom of speech. Yeah and about your memory... Time away equals time on. So plz dont comment on my post when they are not relevant to you.
    dont give 'advice' when you've no clue. i suppose you advise on engine rebuilds on car forums aswell?
    i see your ill conceived slin thread lasted long lmao
    how couldn't ppl hate hate the likes of you, you bring on yourself kiddo

Blog Entries
    Hey songdog i see you all over the boards ive been away for a couple months whats the deal. No stats anymore? bogus post? whats the site changing for? Ive never seen a closed post until recent now i see 3 a day.
    because of kids like yourself

pretty sure you were my most popular visitor. Yea dec let me fix your engine ill shove a potato rite in your intake. hahaha. I gotta know man i see everybody hatin on you cause of how to talk on here, your knowledgable don't get me wrong but so are others who have taken the same thing you did. I bet you were the kid in school who everybody pushed in the mud puddle and now you think your gonna push everyone else down in it too. your what 34 mature real mature. We could be friends DEC lets hug. haha

Blog Entries
    pretty sure you were my most popular visitor. Yea dec let me fix your engine ill shove a potato rite in your intake. hahaha. I gotta know man i see everybody hatin on you cause of how to talk on here, your knowledgable don't get me wrong but so are others who have taken the same thing you did. I bet you were the kid in school who everybody pushed in the mud puddle and now you think your gonna push everyone else down in it too. your what 34 mature real mature. We could be friends DEC lets hug. haha
    nope i had a perfect childhood.
    i just think theres no place for spoilt children on here, thats all, as you were also told by two vets on your slin thread.

explain to me how the hell you should be advising on a subject you've absolutely no experience in? go on, we are all eyes

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Go fight yourself in private message and go at buymaturity.com to get some plz.

What about stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    Go fight yourself in private message and go at buymaturity.com to get some plz.

What about stats?
    Prolly not gonna see them. Since i've came back to this board there is more closed threads, banned members, no stats. we all know what it means.. damn jersey shore haha. Just advise and hope all goes well and make a few friends and learn along the way.

Blog Entries
    Prolly not gonna see them. Since i've came back to this board there is more closed threads, banned members, no stats. we all know what it means.. damn jersey shore haha. Just advise and hope all goes well and make a few friends and learn along the way.
    to someone who could be 16 for all you know, you absolute idiot

Did you check his profile....... hes at least 22 or is telling us that. and from my stand point at that age he's doing it so im going to give him what help i can. it's an informative site.

Blog Entries
    Did you check his profile....... hes at least 22 or is telling us that. and from my stand point at that age he's doing it so im going to give him what help i can. it's an informative site.
    thread reported, hopefully your outa here..........

i'm 22
    5'10" 190lbs

have cycled test e at 500mg/week kickstart with tbol (and yes you are right it is an amazing compound...strength is really something else!!!)

was up to 205 and have cut down to 190 on the test i am on so far

I'm picking it up in a couple hours....he has all kinds of stuff on hand
    for the same price as the var i could get

another vial of test e 250mg/mlx10ml
    EQ 300mg/mlx20ml
    and a bottle of winny 100x25mg
    which would extend my cycle 10 weeks (so an extra 3)

Yes, extened to 10 weeks with test e. dont know your bf% but if it's low eq will get you striated. Otherwise i would wait. winny perosnally no experience but i hear it's hell on the joints. maybe add tbol with the var... good luck man!!

haha yeah hopefully the eq helps with the winny joint problem, i have a ton of joint support on hand anyways....so we'll see, it's just soo much cheaper
    i hope 10 weeks of EQ is long enough at 600mg/week either that or front load 1000mg the first week then run 500mg for the remainder

I dont think a frontload will help theres a lot of debate on frontloading. 600mg is plenty of eq. idk if im understanding you correct but your ditching the var for eq and winny. honestly if its to much go with poor mans var.. tbol.. either way your gonna get cut if your diet is in check. why dont you post it up? keep cals high just up cardio very important. so new cycle is
    week 1-10 test c 375mg split or once weekly?
    eq 600mg week 1-10
    and winny tabs or inject? week 6-10?
    you might think about only going 400 on the eq or up the test.
    whats your pct look like? ohyeah if you might wanna look in to hcg pregy..
    let us know what you get.

1 cycle in the past - 500mg test/e week for 10 weeks....kickstarted with tbol for week 1-4

i decided to drop the deca , and got a really good deal on some other products...so here's the final layout that i'm intending on running with pictures of my current progress at 6 weeks

1-6 test c (375mg) already done
    7-18 test c (400mg)
    7 EQ 900mg
    8 EQ 600mg
    9-18 EQ 450mg
    16-20 Winny 75mg day (oral)

femera on hand for gyno issues (1.25mg wed & sat worked last time)
    21-25 PCT Torimefene (120-90-60-40-20)

current progress

start
    http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...7/Picture1.jpg

2 weeks
    http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...7/Picture2.jpg

4 weeks
    http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...7/Picture3.jpg

6 weeks
    http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...7/Picture4.jpg

Fetch is offline Member
    Watch that cliff.

Your prolly gonna hear it from the big boys about your base and age now. bring on the rain. haha owell man stick with it. i would up the cals for this cycle since it is oral winny i would wait and see if you even want to run it in the end. i think test and eq will have you looking like your made out of stone. get your protien up to around 300-350 keto diet. you'll add some good lean size. keep updated. ferma is kinda strong but if your really gyno prone keep it. as for pct id say do some more work. i did a little searching sounds like toremif is relativly questionable it's not established like nolva and clomid. id stay with nolva and clomid. im sure others will add to it. keep pics updated.

thx for the replies, i will keep you updated with the progress, also, don't really care if ppl flame about age, i'm 22...imo i'm old enough considering i know some 17yr olds who juice so w/e

I will probably eat calories around maintenance and do a 50/30/20 split for the macros
    my stomach does not agree with keto lol, but i might do 1 week on 1 week off, we'll see

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    I'm 19 but dude effects are not always when you pin, can take years before they came out and destroye your life, go for it but get a good PCT

Fetch is offline Member
    Some expectant mothers drink a liter of Vodka on occasion during their pregnancy and deliver healthy babies.
    I'd still call any pregnant woman I see slamming down vodka an idiot.

You are doing the same thing, applying a chemical boot to your developing fetus of an endocrine system. Sure, you may escape unharmed. You may also end up with a limp penis, no ability to ever have children, chronic depression, lethargy, and the inability to maintain muscle mass without using drugs for the rest of your life.

Hey man honestly up the cals your going to be adding muscle and losing fat you need to feed the muscles, lots of protiens more muscle uses more cals. otherwise if you dont up them your gonna gain muscle on cycle and lose it off and just be a skinny ripped kid. not what your looking for. up the cals to feed the muscle, up the cardio to get rid of fat sure fire way same thing as when your off cycle and lean bulking. i would up cals about 500 more and protien up by 50 - 100 min depending on your diet.

Blog Entries
    Your prolly gonna hear it from the big boys about your base and age now. bring on the rain. haha owell man stick with it. i would up the cals for this cycle since it is oral winny i would wait and see if you even want to run it in the end. i think test and eq will have you looking like your made out of stone. get your protien up to around 300-350 keto diet. you'll add some good lean size. keep updated. ferma is kinda strong but if your really gyno prone keep it. as for pct id say do some more work. i did a little searching sounds like toremif is relativly questionable it's not established like nolva and clomid. id stay with nolva and clomid. im sure others will add to it. keep pics updated.
    dont listen to this complete nonce

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    dont listen to this complete nonce
    Flaming 101 professor dec11 ^^^^^ he hates but never gives advice! he's my little puppy he follows me everywhere. but when he pisses on the carpet you bet i rub his nose in it!!! Let the op have his post!!! if you dont think im giving good advice you give him some of yours..............

Blog Entries
    Flaming 101 professor dec11 ^^^^^ he hates but never gives advice! he's my little puppy he follows me everywhere. but when he pisses on the carpet you bet i rub his nose in it!!! Let the op have his post!!! if you dont think im giving good advice you give him some of yours..............
    not to kids i dont nor does anyone with half a brain and experience,
    you have neither

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Hey op good call droping the decca and picking up the var. I would if you have a good source see about adding some tbol i think you might like it alot. tbol is like dbol minus the bloat lean muscle.
    if i were in your shoes and with your goals i would probably do either of these 2 only the test and more add cardio. the test will preserve and probably add some beef to your frame or ditch the test and add tbol around 50mg ed with the var. it 2 orals but they're easier on the liver. alot of pros use them together with great results.
    Either way your gonna get what your looking for. stick with what you have if you did start today. Heres another tip when your cutting on test dont drop the cals just up the cardio support your new lean muscle. Ive never used cyp but on e the bloat may be a factor so think about an AI. may not need one on 375 though with the var in there. keep it on hand nothing worse than not seeing results cause of water... also take a couple looks in to t3 and clen work wonders for cutting WONDERS.. t3 only while on sauce though. just a thought. If it's to many chems then dont worry just do what you have.
    God Luck man keep us posted. do before and after. Also i see the cycle but wheres the most important part? PCT?
    Yes, extened to 10 weeks with test e. dont know your bf% but if it's low eq will get you striated. Otherwise i would wait. winny perosnally no experience but i hear it's hell on the joints. maybe add tbol with the var... good luck man!!
    I dont think a frontload will help theres a lot of debate on frontloading. 600mg is plenty of eq. idk if im understanding you correct but your ditching the var for eq and winny. honestly if its to much go with poor mans var.. tbol.. either way your gonna get cut if your diet is in check. why dont you post it up? keep cals high just up cardio very important. so new cycle is
    week 1-10 test c 375mg split or once weekly?
    eq 600mg week 1-10
    and winny tabs or inject? week 6-10?
    you might think about only going 400 on the eq or up the test.
    whats your pct look like? ohyeah if you might wanna look in to hcg pregy..
    let us know what you get.
    Hey man honestly up the cals your going to be adding muscle and losing fat you need to feed the muscles, lots of protiens more muscle uses more cals. otherwise if you dont up them your gonna gain muscle on cycle and lose it off and just be a skinny ripped kid. not what your looking for. up the cals to feed the muscle, up the cardio to get rid of fat sure fire way same thing as when your off cycle and lean bulking. i would up cals about 500 more and protien up by 50 - 100 min depending on your diet.

Do not answer question on topics you have no experience with or understand,

Please no one listen to this guys advice, he's never used steroids let alone understand how they work.

bozlet is offline Banned
    na man ur stats arent good enuff u gotta wait anotehr 3 yrs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information