Dbol and high blood pressure

im thinking about adding dbol to my upcoming cycle of test/deca ,but i have slightly high blood pressure,but im on meds for it,its not really high,but just slightl,but i also do cardio 5 days a week 45 mintues a day,in yalls opinion would it be safe for me to use dbol on my cycle?if so,what dose....is dbol dose dependant on BP?i would appreciate any help guys

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I have never had problems on Dbol and BP, but some do. Anything that increases water retention usually contributes to blood pressure.

Cardio, low sodium, ome ga 3 tabs (5-8g/ED), plenty of fruits and vegtables, cook with herbs, garlic, low alcohol intake... There's a few.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    im thinking about adding dbol to my upcoming cycle of test/deca,but i have slightly high blood pressure,but im on meds for it,its not really high,but just slightl,but i also do cardio 5 days a week 45 mintues a day,in yalls opinion would it be safe for me to use dbol on my cycle?if so,what dose....is dbol dose dependant on BP?i would appreciate any help guys

Whats "slightly high " for you???? If you already think its high, then why start a cycle??? get your BP lower first, and in control then start a cycle ; Dbol will jump it higher, BUT test will do it too... i had to stop my previous cycle (test), cause my BP went to 150/100, and i was on Meds to lower it...now its down to 120/80, and i'm off the meds for 3 weeks now, so in another month if its stay the same i will start... dont screw around with high blood pressure bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I have never had problems on Dbol and BP, but some do. Anything that increases water retention usually contributes to blood pressure.

Cardio, low sodium, ome ga 3 tabs (5-8g/ED), plenty of fruits and vegtables, cook with herbs, garlic, low alcohol intake... There's a few.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ this helps a lot + NO alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Whats "slightly high " for you???? If you already think its high, then why start a cycle??? get your BP lower first, and in control then start a cycle ; Dbol will jump it higher, BUT test will do it too... i had to stop my previous cycle (test), cause my BP went to 150/100, and i was on Meds to lower it...now its down to 120/80, and i'm off the meds for 3 weeks now, so in another month if its stay the same i will start... dont screw around with high blood pressure bro.
    mine runs now around 137/80 and thats when taking my meds,but i think the reason its high is that my estrogen level is 125.6pg/ml out of 10-50pg/ml range,before my estro went up ive never had high blood pressure in my life,thanks man for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    mine runs now around 137/80 and thats when taking my meds,but i think the reason its high is that my estrogen level is 125.6pg/ml out of 10-50pg/ml range,before my estro went up ive never had high blood pressure in my life,thanks man for your help
    137/80... thats great, you should be O.K. as long as you keep taking your meds... i only got worried, with mine was not do to the 150, it was because of the bottom number 150/100 ; If i had a blood pressure of 140/80 or 150/80 i would not be concerned... keep an eye on it IF you do start your cycle, and dont let the second # go to 90 or 100 ,IF that does happen you may need to change Meds for BP ; its also best, to take your blood pressure first thing in the morning when you wake up ( i got myself a nice machine for that, and keep it beside me),
    IF you decide to take Dball, start slowly to see how you react to it ; i used to love Dball, test P, anadrol ... ) gear with fast/shor easter, but, because i have high BP its hard to control the BP, so now i stick to long/slow easters, and it keeps by BP more stable.. also since you say you have high estrogen level, i would get some proviron , and take it durring the entire cycle, and also some Nolvadex , in case you need it.

Thread Information