getfit28 is offline Member

Help a brother out with this HCG

Ok this is the cycle I'm on now and currently on my 2nd week;

wk 1-14 Test Enan 500mg/wk
    wk 1-13 EQ 400mg/wk
    wk 1-6 Tbol 40mg/ED
    *HCG 250ius 2-3x wk
    *Aromasin 10mg/EOD

However, I did not start my hcg cause I will be flying out to the west coast and I will be mailing my aas out there..Now, I can't do the same for the HCG do to the fact it has to be in the fridge. Not to mention I will be staying at family home and I can't keeep the hcg in their fridge... How can I run the HCG towards the end of my cycle????? I know that there's different ways in running it but not sure how to towards the end off the cycle???? thanks

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Here ask swifto with his Q&A http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto.... he has a wealth of knowledge and he replys in a timely fashion just read through his thread first and the answer might be there. If i was you i would try to find a way and run it like you were going to do that seems like the best way to do it. As long as your HCG isnt mixed you can ship it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Here ask swifto with his Q&A http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto.... he has a wealth of knowledge and he replys in a timely fashion just read through his thread first and the answer might be there. If i was you i would try to find a way and run it like you were going to do that seems like the best way to do it. As long as your HCG isnt mixed you can ship it bro.
    Yes, I know that if it's not mixed I can ship but it will be a waste since I'm only going for 2 weeks plust I do not want to keep this stuff in my fams fridge........... I think I found my answer on another forum... I can run 1000ius after my last shot for 10 days and then start my pct but not sure if I shoud run adex while on hcg ???????????????? anybody?????????/

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    What did you run for your cycle and did you run an AI during?

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    What did you run for your cycle and did you run an AI during?
    Bro, everything is on my first post as to what I ran????????

Thread Information