philreed52 is offline New Member

first time user, testablend decca and trenblone??

Hi there, new to the forum.

I'm 6'4", 95kgs, good blood pressure and been training for 4yrs.

Looking for advice as i'm a first time user (in both ways lol)

Have been advised by a mate to take testablend decca and trenblone followed by a PCT of HCG . Is there anything I need to watch out for? How do I use the steroids ? (obviously injections but how much?!)

Thanks

Phil

PLEASE READ THE RULES ! we do not allow price talk... thanks

soz
    Last edited by philreed52; 04-27-2011 at 12:08 PM.

rocafella is offline Associate Member
    i would advice you to edit your post, there's no price discussion on this site, then read the site rules

BTW how old are you ?

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    I would stick to one compound your first cycle bro test E or C is usually advised. Using HCG throughout your cycle is best usually around 250iu 2-3 times a week and run aromasin as an AI 10mg eod. I would stick with 400-500 a week which means 2 shots a week with 1cc in each shot. I would highly recommend you research a bit more and check out the diet section cause i would wait till at least 25 years of age before you should start any AAS. Just take your time research and understand the compounds that you are using and understand the sides so if you develop any you have the knowledge how to correct it , taking aas is a learning process and you need to understand it properly and how it works before you take that dive into it. Have all your supplies before you start you cycle so your not scrambaling to find some when you might need them. Prices can not be mentioned on this site sorry bro. Here check out these threads to start to understand .http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto.... http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...TIONAL-THREADS .

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Agree with Tlee^^^

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by philreed52 View Post
    Hi there, new to the forum.

I'm 6'4", 95kgs, good blood pressure and been training for 4yrs.

Looking for advice as i'm a first time user (in both ways lol)

Have been advised by a mate to take testablend decca and trenblone followed by a PCT of HCG . Is there anything I need to watch out for? How do I use the steroids ?Thanks

Phil
    Please be smart and don't do this...Everything about this cycle is all wrong for a first. Do yourself a huge favor and research your ass off before you buy ANYTHING let alone take it...because I can tell you right now, your mate is steering you down the wrong path.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Really good and wise advice Easy20..

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome phil,
    i would like to help you but in order to do this full stats would help
    hieght
    bf%
    yrs training
    planned pct
    goals for this cycle

weight: 95kgs
    hieght: 6' 4"
    bf% 17%
    yrs training: 4
    planned pct: hcg
    goals for this cycle: to gain strength

thanks for the replys guys, dont worry i'm not jumping straight in, that was his brief txt msg to me yesterday about what he had done, as i asked for some advice as steroids are something i'm considering, be it only one or two cycles maybe? just would like some sound advice from people who know about it before I start, or if I start! thanks again its much apprieciated!

p.s about the research, i'm doing a hell of a lot of it before i consider anything!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    too many compound all of which can have some serious side effects, tren is especially powerful and not for a first time. deca will cause similar sires to test but need to be treated with different anchillaries to treat them. first cycle test only, reason being you will know how your body responds to it (gains and sides) then when you start to add other compounds you will know where the sides are coming from and treat them accordingly.
    hope this helps

thank you mate, what would you recomend as my post cycle treatment? I was going to take multi vitamins aswell, (pre, during and after) is there anything else i could take to help my body?

Thread Information