ren7 is offline New Member

tren e test e cycle

I'm taking a 500 mg test e 250 mg tren e arimadex eod...I'm 5'11 210 12% bf 27 3rd cycle...I was planning on taking hcg and clomid for pct but not quite sure which way is the best way to take it...ive heard a lot of conflicting arguments. just asking some advice. anyone have any suggestions. and ways to calm down the sides of the tren...lol

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would run a standard nolva/clomid pct and use your hcg during and upto pct, hcg can be counter productive during pct...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Should probably get some nolva to add to the pct. Also if you are concerned about Tren sides get your hands on some Caber (AKA cabaser, or brand name dostinex)

vanillagorilla1284 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Tren e / sustanon 250 painful ? Need help

I have a question as well I am running tren e 150 ml and sus 250 I am doing 1 ml of each every 5 days and see great results but the pain from these 2 is unbearable this is my 4th cycle as well I am 6 ft 220 with 12% body fat any suggestion why. My contacts good used him lot for my self and friends but man my legs almost paralized and when hit my ass the same thing can't sit for 6 days at least then it's shot day ? please help if there Any solution love my results so far thanks for having a look please any advice is good advice at this point the tren e is rhino labs and the sustan is medi labs

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren e / sustanon 250 painful ? Need help

I have a question as well I am running tren e 150 ml and sus 250 I am doing 1 ml of each every 5 days and see great results but the pain from these 2 is unbearable this is my 4th cycle as well I am 6 ft 220 with 12% body fat any suggestion why. My contacts good used him lot for my self and friends but man my legs almost paralized and when hit my ass the same thing can't sit for 6 days at least then it's shot day ? please help if there Any solution love my results so far thanks for having a look please any advice is good advice at this point the tren e is rhino labs and the sustan is medi labs
    You should really start your own thread..... sounds like you may have gear with high ba or it could just be dirty gear.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ren7 View Post
    I'm taking a 500 mg test e 250 mg tren e arimadex eod...I'm 5'11 210 12% bf 27 3rd cycle...I was planning on taking hcg and clomid for pct but not quite sure which way is the best way to take it...ive heard a lot of conflicting arguments. just asking some advice. anyone have any suggestions. and ways to calm down the sides of the tren...lol
    how is this going for you, and what week are you on? i'm on the same cycle... week 2 for me

just finishing up week one...This tren definitely has me jittery...am I the only one that sees some appetite suppresent qualities to it...I'm def. hardening up....how are u feeling an week two.

I've never taken hcg before but it shouldn't matter if I started the hcg 3 weeks into the cycle and did It up till pct two weeks after right...

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    My first cycle with tren i did tren and test only,it killed my appetite.The next cycle i added some Eq which helped my appetite. It takes about 3 weeks for me to get the max side effects from tren,but the more cycles i do with it the less the side effects bother me. 3 weeks is much to soon to be using HCG ,if your cycle is 8 weeks or less you dont need to use it untill you do PCT.

I have enough for 10 I havnt decided to cut it off at 8 or continue to 10 or not either way it woul also be an additional two weeks of hcg use before the pct starts...do you think that would be a sufficient amount of tme...

Thread Information