John88Test is offline Member

Important Cycle Question

Hey guys, need some advice from the best board on the net as far as I'm concerned. I am starting a 12 week cycle next week and just wanted to run it by you guys to make sure all systems are a go. I have not used orals in a long time. Had bloodwork done. Everything is great. BP normal, kidneys functioning normally, liver values normal etc etc. Diet is in check. Not insanely disciplined as some of you guys but In relatively good shape. Will do mild amounts of cardio, no more than 15 min a day running. Would you guys suggest running some creatine with this as well?

Wk 1-12 Test Ent 500mg p/wk (pin Mon Night 250mg / Thurs Night 250mg)
    Wk 1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED pre-workout and off days around the same time
    Wk 1-4 Tbol 40mg ED spaced out - 10mg throughout the day

Wk 1-12+ Aromasin 25mg ED after breakfast
    Wk 1-12+ Finasteride 1mg EOD or E2D?

Wk 1-5 milk thistle ED
    Wk 1-5 liv-52 ED
    Wk 1-14 Humanafort ED, Animal Pak (only 1 ED not 2), Fish Oil, Baby Asprin 81mg ED) B--6

Appreciate any feedback guys. Trying to gain some lean muscle while mitigating bloat and hair loss.

Would you guys suggest running some HCG during as well? I have boat loads on hand. how much and I think my aromasin is bunk. How much nova per day should I use?

Thanks.

John

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Stats first bro?

6ft, 235' 11 % bf. Look at my join date buddy. I've been in the game while I've just taken a long break from juicing. What do you think of the cycle, how much nova should I take.. I think my aromasin is real weak. I'm gyno prone. Thanks.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age?

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    This is what i am doing aromasin 10mg eod hcg 2 times a week 250iu ramped up to 500iu E3d upuntil 5 days of PCT-PCT 14 days after last pin Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50/50. Are you inquiring about using nolva on cycle instead of your aromasin? I would run the LV52 all the way through untill the end of your PCT. If you are having gyno problems while on cycle i would be using 40mg of nolvadex until side effects go away and remain on 10mg for remainder of cycle with aromasin.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    OP. Not sure why you are dodging the age question?
    You omit it from your profile.
    I searched your first 8 threads from 2004, and you were dodgy back then also.
    Time to come clean.
    How old are you?
    and update your profile so we don't have to do this cat and mouse game anymore with you!

thanks mate
    ---Roman

Fair enough. I don't like all my info out in cyberspace. Can't blame a man. I'm 29.

Thread Information