Wesly-Pypes is offline New Member

Exclamation VETS HELP!!!Swollen up body parts!!!

Ok here is my cycle

10 wks

500mg TestE
    450mg Deca

I'm in wk2 and started having a problem. I do one shot 1cctestE and 3/4cc of the deca. A couple of days after I did a shot in my ass it got a knot and got a little uncomfortable. My next shot was the same but in the quad big mistake. It swole up a little and kind of hurt but I stayed off of it over last weekend and was off monday. On monday it was time for my shot so I cut it down and just did one cc of the TestE in my right cheek and no problem. Tuesday I thought I felt alright and went to work. I guess from walking on it all day the whole quad swole up all the way down to my knee and is pretty painful when walking but not at all if I am lying on the couch so I took the rest of the week off to lay up on the couch and stay off of it. Today is friday, time for another shot but today but I feel a small knot in my right cheek that I injected in on Monday. I did a search on the board here and read that it may be the alcohol in it so I ordered some injectible B-12 to mix with my shot to water it down a bit. It won't be here till tuesday though. What do you guys suggest?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I would make a suggestion, but I am not a vet. Sorry.

Smile

At this point I would love to get input from anyone who might know something.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    i hope you didnt drop your syringe and then blow it off like greg valentino

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    who's gear is it? may have some sterility issues...or your technique may not be right

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    The first few time you shoot a vergin muscle you will get a little red. you will also feel a lump or could even get a bruse. it should not last any longer then 4 max 5 days. you body will have to adjust to the compounds and the BA. also make sure you check out **************.com to make sure you are injectioning right.

Guess I should of mentioned this is not my first Rodeo. I have done countless injections over the past 12 years with no problem. This gear is ugl though. I am a first time ugl user and so far I'm not liking it one bit. I live in Texas so the mexican gear was always around and had never had a problem. This stuff is "supposedly" from Canada. I feel the test kickin in but this swelling is ridiculous!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    The first few time you shoot a vergin muscle you will get a little red. you will also feel a lump or could even get a bruse. it should not last any longer then 4 max 5 days. you body will have to adjust to the compounds and the BA. also make sure you check out **************.com to make sure you are injectioning right.
    Are there any stats on people that may have an over reaction to BA even at normal levels?

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesly-Pypes
    Guess I should of mentioned this is not my first Rodeo. I have done countless injections over the past 12 years with no problem. This gear is ugl though. I am a first time ugl user and so far I'm not liking it one bit. I live in Texas so the mexican gear was always around and had never had a problem. This stuff is "supposedly" from Canada. I feel the test kickin in but this swelling is ridiculous!
    Well in that case, did your reseach of them come up strong? Strongly recommended by at least a couple of highly trusted people?

You may want to PM Vette or some mods, with the name of the UGL and see if they have heard of them and their reputation.

My UGL gear is smooth as silk. I am sure if they have a good rep, many will have heard of them. You could also post pics of the bottles in the pictures forum for open feedback.

Blog Entries
    Well, i am from texas...and have been staff here for a little while now. Never have i came across any canadian gear. that is kinda a red flag to me. not sure

sp9
    Money Boss Hustla is a senior mod from canada. Run their name by him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Money Boss Hustla is a senior mod from canada. Run their name by him.
    Blown_SC may be familar too, both good choices

My buddy is taking the same stuff and a couple of guys at my buddies gym have taken it but you know how people are. They could be injecting crisco and swear they gained 60lbs. of solid muscle.

I have done a lot of research and have found no one other than my buddy and a couple of guys he knows who have even heard of this stuff.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    what kind of oil is the gear made with. you can have a reaction to the not the ba.

I have no idea what kind of oil it is and the label doesn't say.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I've had problems in my quad like you are describing which is one reason I never shoot there anymore. Sometimes it happens in my tri's and delts too. The small knot in the glute sounds about par for many injections as well, but am I correct in understanding that there was no swelling in any place but the quad?

It does seem strange that only two weeks in the test is already kicking in, perhaps it's not enanthate in the vial? Vette also has a good point, I'm in TX and never once seen canadian gear here (not that that's saying much but still) especially if it's something that nobody but some gym guys have heard about I'd be a little apprehensive.

My suggestion is to stay away from quads and see how the next few injections go. If they continue to swell I'd discontinue that gear personally, your body definitely doesn't seem to like it.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ever had any problems with Nandrolone before?

Ok Quad is feeling much better today. The injection was thurs. the 16th so it took a while to heal up. Looking at my calender I guess I am 3 wks. into cycle not 2. Maybe its the placebo effect making me "feel" the test kickin in but I swear I feal like I have a Lot more energy and strength especially during workouts. Last night did an injection in the delt 1/2cctest, a little under 1/2ccdeca. and another shot in the glute same mix and feel pretty good. Delt is a little sore but nothing unusual. I think I am just going to stay away from the quads for a while. That was a Be-otch. thanks for everybodies input.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Ever had any problems with Nandrolone before?

First time to use deca . Do some people have reactions? I am thinking it is the test though. My buddy is using a different brand of deca than me but the same test and had a little swelling. And monday I did a 1cc test only shot and it was fine until yesterday then it started to swell a little but now today it feels like its gone down. I don't know what the deal is.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First time to use deca. Do some people have reactions? I am thinking it is the test though. My buddy is using a different brand of deca than me but the same test and had a little swelling. And monday I did a 1cc test only shot and it was fine until yesterday then it started to swell a little but now today it feels like its gone down. I don't know what the deal is.
    Of course - unlike testosterone , nandrolone is a foreign substance (a deriative of testosterone) to your body... you can deffinitly get an unfavorable reaction from it...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Blown_SC may be familar too, both good choices
    I've never heard of them (If I have, don't remember, there are tons around), nor have I dealt with them previously.

Dr.primo is offline Junior Member
    What are you CRAZY taking AAS from canada! They probabbly made it in an igloo

mrbrandon71 is offline New Member
    Are you available for any photo work? Travel paid of course! Doing a study of the older bodybuilder and I am impressed with your routing and physiqure. Let me know if you would, and I'm also looking for any Illinios bodybuilders who are interested..........reach me please, at [email protected] Thank you in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesly-Pypes View Post
    Ok here is my cycle

10 wks

500mg TestE
    450mg Deca

I'm in wk2 and started having a problem. I do one shot 1cctestE and 3/4cc of the deca. A couple of days after I did a shot in my ass it got a knot and got a little uncomfortable. My next shot was the same but in the quad big mistake. It swole up a little and kind of hurt but I stayed off of it over last weekend and was off monday. On monday it was time for my shot so I cut it down and just did one cc of the TestE in my right cheek and no problem. Tuesday I thought I felt alright and went to work. I guess from walking on it all day the whole quad swole up all the way down to my knee and is pretty painful when walking but not at all if I am lying on the couch so I took the rest of the week off to lay up on the couch and stay off of it. Today is friday, time for another shot but today but I feel a small knot in my right cheek that I injected in on Monday. I did a search on the board here and read that it may be the alcohol in it so I ordered some injectible B-12 to mix with my shot to water it down a bit. It won't be here till tuesday though. What do you guys suggest?

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Of course - unlike testosterone, nandrolone is a foreign substance (a deriative of testosterone) to your body... you can deffinitly get an unfavorable reaction from it...
    im an idiot, die spammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information