Zwitsal is offline New Member

Why testosterone

This might be a very stupid question (dont shoot).....

Why do most peopel advise testosterone as a good first cycle? What makes it different from other AAS?

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Because as a man you NEED test in your body for normal functioning. Google why test is important in men.

When you do steroids your body shuts down its test production, so you need to replace it with a 3rd party host of test to keep things normal.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Because testosterone is the base of ANY cycle you run in the future. Running it solo will allow you to assess what it does for you in the aspect of both gains as well as sides. That way, when you start adding other compounds in, you know what will be doing what; again in both the aspect of gains and sides. All of the above is also true.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    there are no stupid questions... just stupid people who take AAS without being ready. lol

ok. test only for first cycle b'c you'll run test in basically EVERY cycle that you do, but the other compounds will be different... for example, you may run a cutter with test and winni and tren . or you may run a bulker with test and dbol and deca . see the common element? test

so, you'll want to run test first to see how you react to it... if you need an ai or not... how the pct works for you, how your sides are, etc... for me, oily skin and back pumping out really soon are my only REAL sides when i run with hcg and a low dose ai. you'll figure out what works best for you. then, take that foundation, and use it for the other compounds... so if you're running test and deca, you'll know what you you need for the test, and adjust for the deca.

think of it like a science experiment... how do you know what is causing the problem if you have 3 or 4 variables (AAS compounds) going through you?

hope that helps

Zwitsal is offline New Member
    Thanks for the awnsers guys! Makes perfect sense to me!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Also might I add, don't go apeshit with the dosages either. Generally, the higher the dose, the more side-effects you may experience.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    300 mg to 500 mg per week.1st cycle

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member
    Have people experienced side effects at low doses? Like 125-200mgs? I think that's all I need.

layeazy is offline Banned
    Testosterone are what steroids are they a synthetic derivatives of testosterone if they scare you look at test boosters or zinc magnesium vitamins that will boost your natural test.. since your a yank you could try pro hormones...

lol there low dosages though but you can still make gains at 200mg if your diet and workouts a flawless.

Its really worth running 400mg first cycle and see how you go..

Well I race bicycles, so I'm not looking for big muscular gains so I think a low dose of test would do. By "yank" I assume you mean I live in the nor east, but what do you mean by "pro hormones?"

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclehard View Post
    Well I race bicycles, so I'm not looking for big muscular gains so I think a low dose of test would do. By "yank" I assume you mean I live in the nor east, but what do you mean by "pro hormones?"
    By Yank, he means you're American or in America where obtaining pro-hormones are legal... but most of them are sh*t so I wouldn't bother. That's just my opinion.

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    By Yank, he means you're American or in America where obtaining pro-hormones are legal... but most of them are sh*t so I wouldn't bother. That's just my opinion.

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    test in my oppion is the most importand steroid their is,, it should be used in every cycle. First timers should use it in my oppinion bc it is less harsh than most other steroids and will break you in to the world of juice

Just got some sus. We'll see how it goes.

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    Test is the mother hormone and since its so higly androgenic you'll suffer from side effects as well,i'd say start with a low dose and see how it reacts (250 mgr tops)

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    How about people who get sides from doses of 250mg test?? Even if they run an ai?? Does that mean they simply cannot use aas?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Have people experienced side effects at low doses? Like 125-200mgs? I think that's all I need.
    thats how much ur body makes naturally( correct me guys if i m wrong) it wont be useful to replace ur natural production with synthetic ones

Unless your body is depleted.

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    bump

What does bump mean?

By depleted I mean that some sports, like endurance based sports, can deplete your natural T.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    The fact of the matter is that a lot of people on these forums just regurgitate what they have heard from someone without knowing the reasoning. The use of test as a base was something that I too questioned, but I think I have the answer:

Any anabolic drug will shut down your natural test. You need to supplement with test so that you don't suffer the consequences of low to zero test production. Simple, right?

Seems so.

AbusedYam is offline Junior Member
    i just started a 300/week Test E cycle, 2 weeks in.. so far no problems at all.
    I think i can feel it, but probably not, probably just because im so happy to be on it

if you are gyno sensitive in the least you can experience sides at 200mg,but very unlikely,but a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    The fact of the matter is that a lot of people on these forums just regurgitate what they have heard from someone without knowing the reasoning. The use of test as a base was something that I too questioned, but I think I have the answer:

Any anabolic drug will shut down your natural test. You need to supplement with test so that you don't suffer the consequences of low to zero test production. Simple, right?
    This will be my first time so I'm gonna stick to just T.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    thats how much ur body makes naturally( correct me guys if i m wrong) it wont be useful to replace ur natural production with synthetic ones
    70mgs pw on ave.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    dont forget than when discussing dosages of say test e or c, that theres ester weight to be accounted for, HG test e 250mg will be 187mg test and the rest ester weight

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Reason why... High rate of tolerance with generally lower sides/risks and you feel really good on it alone.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so what exactly are you looking for test too do for you then since you dont want big musclar gains

Increased RBC and faster recovery time. Also to feel fresher rather than constantly fatigued.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Increased RBC and faster recovery time. Also to feel fresher rather than constantly fatigued.
    I recall in that movie Bigger Faster Stronger, Floyd Landis said that he sleeps in an altitude chamber to increase his RBC. Plus you might want to look in to altering your diet and possibly using some stims (that aren't banned) to cut down on fatigue.

Thread Information