King Mathers is offline Associate Member

About To Start Check this Over.....

Hey Guys i have my gear got pct( letro nolva) just want to go over everything make sure im good to go! please feel free state if i should add anything or if i should change something or even if someone wants to elaborate in greater detail on my schedule please feel free to post up cycle schedule and pct schedule please feel free. thanks guys!!! i like to start in a week or so, so any addition suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i'd like to thank Knockout_Power and D7M for there help! thanks guys!!!!

Question: if i want to wipe out my gyno completely should i just wipe it out by taking letro b4 my cycle then starting my cycle or can i start my cycle and just run letro and then nolva to wipe it out?? i have read and been told getting rid of gyno during cycle is hard. any input. thanks again

My stats:
    5,9"
    12-13%bf
    been working out seriously for the last 6+ years

Cycle:

400mg/wk of test E

winny for the last 5 weeks @ 50mg ed

LETRO Schedule:

Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro

Nolva:

10mg ed

Diet:

Meal 1 (07:00)

3 whole eggs & 6 egg whites (scrambled)
    ½ cup oats

Meal 2 (09:30)

1/2 cup plain yoghurt
    1/2 cup dry curd cottage cheese
    1 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 3 (12:00)

1 1/2 large chicken breasts
    1/2 cup greens (beans, brocolli etc.)

Meal 4 (14:30)

6oz fish (salmon, talapia or basa)

Workout

Meal 5 (17:30, PWO)

whey protein shake (2 scoops) w/ 1/2 cup oats

Meal 6 (19:30)

1 1/2 chicken breasts
    Cup of veggies

Meal 7 (22:00, bedtime)

1/2 cup plain yoghurt
    1/2 cup dry curd cottage cheese
    1/1 scoop whey protein powder

Workout(5-6 days a week):

-5 min warm up

-Lifting Body Parts

-30 min cardio

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do you have Gyno then or are you just worried you may get it whilst on cycle?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

no i have gyno now

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how long have you had it for and have you tried to get rid of it before now?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    how long have you had it for and have you tried to get rid of it before now?
    i have had it for about 8 years i would say and no i have never tried to get rid of it

anyone have anything to add???

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    letro is a bit strong, you'd be better with adex or aromasin , letro is pretty hardcore.

tbh, you're alittle on the young side also, id give it another 2yrs or so

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    letro is a bit strong, you'd be better with adex or aromasin , letro is pretty hardcore.

tbh, you're alittle on the young side also, id give it another 2yrs or so
    do you recommend me wiping the gyno out first b4 i cycle??? or its fine if i decide to cycle i can wipe it out during?. i no it doesnt matter but i will be 24 in 2 weeks lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mathers View Post
    do you recommend me wiping the gyno out first b4 i cycle??? or its fine if i decide to cycle i can wipe it out during?. i no it doesnt matter but i will be 24 in 2 weeks lol
    id get shot of it 1st, ive never used letro but i know its not the best to use on cycle and can affect your gains negatively.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    King, you should try arimidex on cycle, but only use it if your gyno gets worse. From the sound of it, your current gyno is pretty much set. But yeah, I've heard from a lot of people on here that letro hurts their gains. So I'd try to avoid it on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    King, you should try arimidex on cycle, but only use it if your gyno gets worse. From the sound of it, your current gyno is pretty much set. But yeah, I've heard from a lot of people on here that letro hurts their gains. So I'd try to avoid it on cycle.
    yea but i want to wipe my gyno out completely. ok i here good things about letro off cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    and that's what i have arimidex "liquid letro"

Blog Entries
    and that's what i have arimidex "liquid letro"
    no mate, adex (arimidex ) and letro are different compounds. if you have adex then you're fine to use it, you're never going to need that much though, start out at .5mg eod and see how it goes, only add the nolva if you feel tht you need to but im 99% sure the adex will sort you

no mate, adex (arimidex) and letro are different compounds. if you have adex then you're fine to use it, you're never going to need that much though, start out at .5mg eod and see how it goes, only add the nolva if you feel tht you need to but im 99% sure the adex will sort you
    ok i made a mistake i copy and pasted "arimidex " in ar-r search bar and liquid letro came up so thats y i got confused my apologies. yes i have letro tho. honestly this is what i hate so man decisions. idk what to do now lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mathers;5619***
    ok i made a mistake i copy and pasted "arimidex" in ar-r search bar and liquid letro came up so thats y i got confused my apologies. yes i have letro tho. honestly this is what i hate so man decisions. idk what to do now lol
    i'd personally get shot of the gyno 1st. letro is used to (hopefully) wipe it and nolva is just for the estro rebound effect after the letro

i'd personally get shot of the gyno 1st. letro is used to (hopefully) wipe it and nolva is just for the estro rebound effect after the letro
    ok so thats what i will do i'll try and wipe it out b4 i cycle and then run nolva. if i am doing this off cycle i should run nolva after its gone(gyno) and after i stop letro at 10mg ed correct?

bump

Blog Entries
    ok so thats what i will do i'll try and wipe it out b4 i cycle and then run nolva. if i am doing this off cycle i should run nolva after its gone(gyno) and after i stop letro at 10mg ed correct?
    yeah mate something along those lines. id wait on swifto's input, he'll know more about this than i do

K thanks man

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    sorry for the delay, been away almost 2 weeks. Like I said before, letro is very harsh, but if you are willing to take the sides then it will probably work well for you. Personally, I like aromasin , but not sure how it will help you since you have had it since teen years.

I like the cycle bro, nice and simple and low doses which will yeild great gains without having to pin so much compund as so many other people think they need to do. Best of luck, keep us posted.

-KP

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    sorry for the delay, been away almost 2 weeks. Like I said before, letro is very harsh, but if you are willing to take the sides then it will probably work well for you. Personally, I like aromasin , but not sure how it will help you since you have had it since teen years.

I like the cycle bro, nice and simple and low doses which will yeild great gains without having to pin so much compund as so many other people think they need to do. Best of luck, keep us posted.

-KP

thanks man i owe a lot of it to you!

Thread Information