nevergiveup is offline Junior Member

Need suggestion with my gear dosage

I would appreciate some dosage recommendations for what I currently have in hand. I am using this to give me a little boost in my weight training and MMA training, not for looks.

I have on hand:

- 500 80MCG of Clen

- 300 10mg of Anavar

Thanks for your time!

These are pills Tabs.

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    you have 500 tabs of clen dosed at 80 mcg? and 300 tabs anvar dosed at 10mg? is this right

Yes right off the packs

if your doing it for performance gains and not looks, sell all the clen buy more var, or sell all of it and buy some test. clen will hinder preformance imo. especially mma where you have to hold certain muscles in isometric contraction. (you will cramp and have to train through it) so def drop the clen if you dont care about looks.

sixoner is offline Member
    nevergiveup just a heads up bro. the guy giving you advice mrniceguy215 is a 20yo drug addict and has never cycled before.

put up your age, height, weight, body fat %, training exp, and cycle exp so that you can get the best advice for you bro

I do need to lose weight, I am 30 245lb between 25-30% bf on a diet given in the diet board and I am weight training and doing MMA training just for fitness. I bought clen and var to give me a boost in strength and energy and hopefully lost a few will on. Thanks for the heads up.

First cycle and have milk thistle also.

I do not have any personal experience with var some of the other bros would better advise you on that. personally I wouldn't run any gear with that much body fat. clenbuteral I do have a fair bit of experience with, it is a very harsh compound, I would not advise to run it being that far out of shape bro. keep chipping away with a solid diet and training and you will get there, it didn't come on overnight so its going to take some work to reel it in...time to put out bro

I am what some might call a fit fat guy, I am in great shape cardio wise and muscle tone wise, I just hold a lot of fat in the midsection. I just recently found out I have low test and that might explain the weight problem. I was advised by several people it would be ok to use clen and var (as I am not trying to bulk) even with my current high body fat percentages. I think I am going to get perscribed test or something next week to treat my low test.

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    nevergiveup just a heads up bro. the guy giving you advice mrniceguy215 is a 20yo drug addict and has never cycled before.

put up your age, height, weight, body fat %, training exp, and cycle exp so that you can get the best advice for you bro
    such a bitch move, grow up dude.

so your not competing in mma? so you do care about looks?

right on..treatment from a doctor may be your better solution than self medicating and running into complications. hope everything goes good for you bro

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    such a bitch move, grow up dude.
    listen up kid im perfectly grown up. all you need to do is reflect on your posts around here and it will become clear to you who needs to do some growing up. I am surprised youre not banned yet from all the trash talking you do around here. stop giving advice on steroids you have no experience with these compounds, your research is weak and from your age you probably dont have much experience in anything else related. you're a drug addict I hope you fully recover one day and get your head straight so you can realize how ignorant you sound talking trash all the time

I don't care about looks, I need to lose weight for funtionality not to look nice. I do not compete in MMA I train MMA for fitness and health and to learn BJJ.

If I do run the stuff I have, it seems

50MG of var a day

and one of the 80 mcg Clen or 1.5 of them a day.

With milk thistle

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    b/f is a bit high mate, better to get it down 1st. clen is overrated and dodgy for the ticker

you're saying you suspect that you may have low test and will be seeing a doctor soon. running var has the potential to further compound the situation and leave you shut down in which case you would rebound and end up in worse shape than when you started. I honestly don't think you will get any significant results from clenbuteral being that far out bro, like i said its a very harsh compound and it may not agree with your current physical condition.

good luck, hope some of the more experienced bros can advise you better

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    you're saying you suspect that you may have low test and will be seeing a doctor soon. running var has the potential to further compound the situation and leave you shut down in which case you would rebound and end up in worse shape than when you started. I honestly don't think you will get any significant results from clenbuteral being that far out bro, like i said its a very harsh compound and it may not agree with your current physical condition.

good luck, hope some of the more experienced bros can advise you better
    x2.......

Thread Information