Iron_Mutant is offline New Member

question on prohormones

Okay, so i have andromass and forged black extreme....my question is should i take both at the same time? or should i start out with one then work into the other..or even take each separately? btw, im trying to gain mass and increase strength

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mutant View Post
    Okay, so i have andromass and forged black extreme....my question is should i take both at the same time? or should i start out with one then work into the other..or even take each separately? btw, im trying to gain mass and increase strength
    Hey man since you have no replies i'll give you my experiences with ph's. btw i think they are not worth it so..
    1. I think for however much you paid for ph's 50-60 could be spent on a a bunch of tuna and oats and they'll make you grow more. honestly..
    2. better spent on real gear...
    3. this is the best one I thought up. An an oil change for your car so you can go to the gym...
    other than that no experience with the ph's you mentioned. only p-plex and 5 deca zol.
    Best of luck man. btw i think theres a supplement section on here that this would get a few more replies in..

wantaesthetics is offline New Member
    supposedly the dose of andromass that's in 6 pills is equivalent to 400mgs or so of test. idk how true that is or if it's even close but that's what they said. yea like he said ^^ try the supp section.
    Last edited by wantaesthetics; 05-07-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Iron_Mutant is offline New Member
    alright ill try the supp section..thanks guys

Thread Information