new_ro_kid is offline New Member

First Cycle W/Stats (advice please)

I have been working out solid for the past 8 months. i went from about 165 to 190 at one point, however i was on creatine. I have now gone off creatine because i think its a joke and i am back down to 175 with 12% body fat. i have gone up in lifting but have recently paleued, especialy with my chest workout and bicep workouts. I am thinking of starting a ten week test sus (500 mg) a week cycle. (2x shots per week)

I eat like a monster: 5 eggs for breakfast, then protein bar, then protein, shake, maybe a tuna or meat sandwitch, another protein shake, meat dinner (big), and a shake or protein bar before bed. i also eat good carbs throughout the day.

i have done all my research about ai's, and serms, i havent chosen any yet. but am in the process.

I have also been looking into pct.

i was thinkin at about 6 weeks i was going to add in deca (250mg) a week (2x shots a week)

if i do one cycle with proper pct, serms, and ai's, and layy off the sauce for a while is there potential for harm? i mean with roids there always is a potential for harm but if i do everything right and continue to lift like crazy (6x week) after the cycle should i be good? i have heard many different opinions. let me know what you think.

Also i take JACKED 3d before work outs and was thinking of adding in a prohormone like m-drol to jump start my cycle

poppz is offline Senior Member
    I'm thinking only sus for your first.2 shots a week is good save the deca for your second cycle then some pct

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    dont do steroids at all! you are only 18 and have only been lifting for 8 months. you are NOWHERE near your genetic potential. AAS is advised to not be taken by those under 25 years of age, and you need to have been working out for a very long time and know exactly how to form your diet, routine, and how your body works.

from what you said there you clearly have no idea how to diet properly so post in the diet and workout sections to get a good routine and diet and then possibly come back to the subject of AAS in another 7 years

** EDIT: you clearly have not done nearly enough research on AAS if that is what you are trying for your first cycle.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    You're diet needs some work. see you in the diet forum.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Plateaued in just 8 months of weight training? Try mixing up ur routine, and eat more real food instead of the shakes. What are you currently benching?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I didn't plateau for like my first 4 years of lifting naturally.........don't jump the gun

im benching 155 consistantly and max at around 190. Is it safe to buy aas (ukanabolic.com) online or should i go through a workout buddy. if i decide to follow through with it. it seems a lot cheaper online. i would be starting with a test blend from BIOGEN.

dont even debate buying it yet. you could cause real harm to your body and there is no way you reached your potential at 190max bench after only 8 months.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I know this is a total waste of time but since I am extremely bored right now I'll waste my time and write the following: - At least wait until you are 22 AT LEAST! But you won't listen. Also throwing in DECA in your 6th week shows you did no research on that matter. Please save yourself some trouble and don't cycle yet. Working out for 8 months means you just started.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    may want to edit that new kid.... we cant discuss labs or sources on the open board... Plus like everyone said you will really mess your self up in the long run if you mess with aas right now. I didnt start really growing till 22 yo so wait a few years and youll fill out alot more. if you use aas you can (most likely will) stop natural muscle growth and ability to get erections for life.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    I know this is a total waste of time but since I am extremely bored right now I'll waste my time and write the following: - At least wait until you are 22 AT LEAST! But you won't listen. Also throwing in DECA in your 6th week shows you did no research on that matter. Please save yourself some trouble and don't cycle yet. Working out for 8 months means you just started.
    agreed. You obviously dont understand how deca works if your going to "throw it in" after 6 weeks.. which means you prob dont understand the effects to your endocrine system from using aas under 25.

ahhh my buddys are all saucing and they say they get it up fine even post cycle. because they use pct etc...

so if i was to just stick with the test blend (500 mg) per week for ten weeks. and did everything right with ai's, serms, and pcts, and eat right etc...can my body recover correctly?

^^ your friends are idiots and will all be suffering from erectile disfunction by the time they're 30

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I can bench 190.......one handed

enough of the damn stupid comments and bad advice. I understand that i should wait a few more years, however if i choose to go ahead with it, and i get on a good ai, and pct will i BE GOOD. or does no one know?

i have them but will most likely wait a bit and get my diet down pat before starting

no one knows if you will be or not. Theres a subsantial risk that you will mess up your hormones permanantly. But then again u might not. If u feel its worth risking your well being. Go for it. But you sure as f@#k won't get any advice they way you're talking

and you will probably not get good use out of them and waste your money since you clearly dont know how to diet or form a good routine

well thats why im making a post in the diet forum. i am having second thoughts after reading a bunch of stuff. i understand how someone could get terrible long lasting effects from ongoing use but if i were to do one cycle and then lay off it for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by new_ro_kid View Post
    ahhh my buddys are all saucing and they say they get it up fine even post cycle. because they use pct etc...
    I dont know anybody under 25 that would actually admit to lack of sex drive or e.d. Plus what if you can never grow naturally again after using aas? Is that still worth it? Having an extra inch on your arms shount even be worth a one in a thousand chance of getting e.d.

Thread Information