Blackfish1 is offline New Member

Spinal Injury recovery

Hi all--So great to have so many informed people to learn from on this site. It's an incredible resource.

I have a unique issue; I'm an actor and come mid July I am in a show that requires me to look damn good in my underwear. I've done it before and had lots of lead time to work out. I'm not looking to be a true bodybuilder and gain pounds and pounds of mass. Think more...underwear model. I'm a big time ectomorph so for previous roles I had to eat and work out religiously to get the results. Here's the issue:

just shy of two months ago I was in a serious car accident and fractured my C2 vertebrae, and have been in a neck brace since late march. Dr's orders were to sit tight, not do much of anything, so shy of stretching and massages, I have been inactive all this time. I had begun working out seriously again shortly before the accident, but essentially, I have been on my ass, atrophying, for several months. I'm skinny fat. It sucks.

I'll be out of the neck brace within a week and have the Dr's permission to start working out again. He is even willing to prescribe me some testosterone to help with the workouts. That said, I don't think he knows that much about it all, since his initial suggestion was AndroGel , which would add testosterone, yes, but I'm not convinced it would be sufficient. I am thinking of asking him for Anavar . The other option is Androgel with Winstrol .

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Again, I'm not looking for massive gains--10 lbs would be fantastic. Would I be advised to take Anastrozol and Clomid if I do the Androgel/Winstrol route? Conversely, would Anavar be sufficient?

Thanks in advance.

parksy is offline Junior Member
    why dont you check out the steroid profiles forum... also, if your doctor is discussing these options from him--wouldnt he be a better source of knowledge??

Thread Information