someonespecial is offline New Member

clen+ ephederin effect on beta-2 ?

Will taking both of these at same time goes down regulation much faster? So far been taking both for a week energy levels are really great and I"m leaning out-75mg day of ephederin, 120mcg of clen -

should take bendyrl in another 2 weeks or stop the clen and ephderin early?

Also taking t-3 50mcg day

sixoner is offline Member
    diphenhydramine(benadryl) wont do jack shit to re-sensitize the beta-2's...you will probably continue to feel the effects of the ephedrine but you are probably not getting anything out of the clenbuteral by now.. from my experience by itself clenbuteral will lose its effect around 10days at that dose..

ketotifen will resensitize/support the beta-2's, but at the point your at it will take around 9-10days to reel it in and get back to everything running optimally..may as well just lay off and recover naturally then resume with ketotifen from the start.

why are you running both clenbuteral and ephedrine anyway?? they both trash the beta-2's why not just one or the other

someonespecial is offline New Member
    i've ran both separately for around 6 weeks and continued to get desired effect for duration

combined both to speed up + really good energy levels.

and i've heard very mixed things on clen and its effect on beta-2 some say you can't do it for longer then a week others say 6-10weeks is fine anyone have any really solid proof as to the fact that it wont continue to give me desired effect?

I mean only thing notice is the energy levels I get go down a bit after a few weeks, but still lose good weight more then I normally do with same diet.
    Last edited by someonespecial; 05-18-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Thread Information