scandy is offline New Member

new user, health concerns

140 Ib, 6'1, I've tried mass gain protein shakes, increase calorie intake, work out 4 days a week, no gain, what is the best solution?

scandy is offline New Member
    should also note, clean bill of health, numerous blood work done, everything is completely perfect, blood pressure, thyroid, across the board, need some assistance on best gain method?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'd ask your age, but at 6'1 and 140lbs, it doesn't matter what your age is. YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE STEROIDS . You need to look at the diet section and work on your training program.

Newbie100 is offline New Member
    Def diet. And If you are determined to gain size you will. Bury nose in books and magazines. It took me 3 years of no-life hard training to put on 20-30lbs of muscle. I was 20 yrs old 175lbs and thought I knew it all, I now realize I am still learning. 15 years later - I am finally trying gear.

Hard work will yield the best results.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scandy View Post
    should also note, clean bill of health, numerous blood work done, everything is completely perfect, blood pressure, thyroid, across the board, need some assistance on best gain method?
    Go to the Diet section and post your diet, you will get plenty of help that way.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    Post your diet (be very detailed) and your training program in the proper sections, you'll get some input.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Did you ask your doctor if being 6'1" and 140 # sounds like " everything is perfect"? Sounds like you need to eat more. How many calories are you consuming daily?

Thread Information