Newbie100 is offline New Member

Hungy as Hell - First Cyp Cycle

Hey Guys,

So I am only 3 shots into my first ever cycle (Mon & Thurs) of 250mg/ml Test Cyp. The last 3-4 days my appetite has increased like crazy. I know Cyp takes a few weeks to kick, but wtf? I have actually gained weight!

I thought my caloric intake is pretty good, but I am HUNGRY all the time!!!

Stats:
    6'25"
    252lbs (Was 242lbs when I started)
    BF 17-20% (low side of that I think)

Training
    5 Days Week
    300+ Minutes of Cardio

Calories = 2200-3000 daily (95% clean)
    A 60-65% Protein

I want to lean up not bulk up - what gives?

Appreciate the feedback/advice/food

Crickets...really? Anyone have this experience?

well first let me just tell you your test has not kicked in yet. Cyp usually "kicks" in at around wk 4-6. This being your first cycle has given you a mental injection aswell. What I mean is, your probably think your hungrier then normal because your On juice. Even us seasoned guys still get that buzz after the first shot of the cycle. It's normal.

And dude, your 6'2 252 and only putting down 3000 calories daily?? That's way way way to low.

I'm 5'7 185 and my caloric maintenance is around 7k. I would suggest to check the diet section for more info/advice.

mustang331 is offline Member
    actually I read 2200 sometimes.. WAAYYY TO LOW!! Eating IMO is 70% of the growth when it comes to cycling... when off, its more like 90%.

At 2200 a day, thats way to low bro.. even on your high number.. Still low.. for your size..

Get your diet in check NOW!! you're not even into the cycle really, so you can adjust now.. Good luck!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187 View Post
    well first let me just tell you your test has not kicked in yet. Cyp usually "kicks" in at around wk 4-6. This being your first cycle has given you a mental injection aswell. What I mean is, your probably think your hungrier then normal because your On juice. Even us seasoned guys still get that buzz after the first shot of the cycle. It's normal.

And dude, your 6'2 252 and only putting down 3000 calories daily?? That's way way way to low.

I'm 5'7 185 and my caloric maintenance is around 7k. I would suggest to check the diet section for more info/advice.
    I disagree with this statement.. 7k is too much.. you are the same size as me. keep the calories at around 4000-4500

as for the cyp, yes it IS possiblt to kick in this early.. as seen below cyp kicks in the next day and then tapers off slowly:

Pharmacokinetics of Testosterone cypionate Injection
    Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cool, thanks guys.

My plan, which I did not state was to up my calories in week three. I have been trying to lean up. I will put it all on the line now. I just wanna make sure I adjust as needed rather then having a bunch of unspent calories floating around. I can gain fat quick, years of yo-yo dieting did not help.

I am adding 25mg of DBol to this for 4-6 weeks starting now...better then the Tren E I had org planned.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    I disagree with this statement.. 7k is too much.. you are the same size as me. keep the calories at around 4000-4500

as for the cyp, yes it IS possiblt to kick in this early.. as seen below cyp kicks in the next day and then tapers off slowly:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    If you wanna be technical ofcourse it "kicks" in but not at a level that is going to yield any results via weight gain or strength increase. New guys should be taught test prop is the quick acting test and cyp and enan are the long esters. So in turn I disagree with your statement. And 7k is maintenance freshly when coming off a cycle. Depending on your bf& 4500 seems low.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187 View Post
    If you wanna be technical ofcourse it "kicks" in but not at a level that is going to yield any results via weight gain or strength increase. New guys should be taught test prop is the quick acting test and cyp and enan are the long esters. So in turn I disagree with your statement. And 7k is maintenance freshly when coming off a cycle. Depending on your bf& 4500 seems low.
    7000 fvcking calories? For real?

I'm 6'1 250+lbs and i'm nowhere near 7000 calories at any time of the year...... i don't wanna clog up this thread but I wouldn't mind seeing where you get that 7000 calories from becauseif it's all healthy food you ought to weigh more than 185lbs. A good friend of mine is 5'7 210lbs and eats 4500cals......

I'm not criticising you man..... i'm just curious how the fvck you fit in that kind of food.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

6-7k when coming off a cycle. It's not what I personally put down myself but speaking to a nutrionist who is cognasint and a user of AAS advised me... It's is def a lot, and by no means was I suggesting this member to eat that much but 2200-3000 calories daily is not nearly sufficient intake of calories while on a cycle.

So the evidence is in guys, I need to eat more. Whether is is mental or not, my workouts have been harder and longer and not eating enough is taking it's toll. I am am tired as all hell today, but up'd my intake. I am sitting around 3500-4000 and will adjust form here. Like I said, I don't want to gain any weight, it took me a lot of work to beat the extra fat off.

This is exactly why first users need to ease into cycles and respond to how their body reacts. I think the D-Bol will change it up a bit too.

And I do know a fair bit about nutrition, just not nutrition and AAS together. BMR for maint of a guy my size is 2200/cal/day that's with low to moderate exercise. 7K is possible, but it would need to be 3hrs of intense training daily and wanting to put on size.

For me, it's recreational and repair (back) that's it. I know when guys here I am 250lbs they think oh well he wants to be the biggest guy in the gym - nope - I like to find suits that stil fit.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    You aren't gaining weight on 3 shots of Cyp. Maybe and a big maybe you may gain slightly on 3 shots of Prop, although I doubt it, if your taking enough. If nothing else is different its placebo or pure Prop. not Cyp. As far as diet everyone has a maintenance level where they hold steady, no loss no gain assuming your eating the same clean foods. Really you should find your maintenance off cycle. When you want to grow add 500cals made up of your split of protein/carbs/fats. When you want to lose do the same but drop 500cals. You can play around with your split once you find maintenance to manipulate things. Everyone has a different metabolism so you can't automatically put a number on cals based on weight etc, base it on metabolism. When your coming off a contest things are different because your body is like a sponge.
    Last edited by sdmlsu1; 05-19-2011 at 11:40 PM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yea, I got to agree with everyone...lol. 3000 cals is a waste of test with your stats your too low. 7000 is probably cool if your bulking (Oh, and if your Ronnie Coleman). I'm currently bulking and I'm 6'2" 235 lb 46 years old. 4500 calories and I've gone from about 8% BF to 10%. I'm on a ton of gear and still adding BF slowly. Just thinking about 7000 clean calories and it's making me sick. There's an calculation error in the woodpile I think....

rueboy is offline New Member
    Im now in my 3rd week of human grade test cyp at 500mg per week, and my hunger has gone through the roof, ive gained 4kgs some of which is water as i dont look as lean, my strength and endurance has increased remakably, my whole body is rock hard and thickening up.

So i have to disagree with the comments that the gear wont kick in early, and from what ive read on the box the gear came in, the test levels peak at 48hrs, and tapper off over 16 days

Thread Information