papacake is offline Junior Member

Whats best to use when cutting

Hey guys gals

Its almost summer so im planning a course 10 weeks prior to going to sunny spain wi the lads, i have used before so injecting doesnt bother me. I took deca and test then pct and ive been off everything now for 3 weeks. Planning my course to start june 1st so need to be sharpe here lol.

What is the best for losing fat and gettin gains there us a million different views so anyone got a hand here. My last cycke i gained just over a stone say 16 pounds and ive kept the shape and not lost much strength but i want to get cut for the hols.

Im 30 been training for 10 years and got a bit of bodyfat about 22% so i need to drop it. Im jogging first thing and eating clean duet is spot on but need a helping hand. Any advice would be great guys. I was looking at a ripblend inject and winny tabs.

blah3d is offline Junior Member
    A knife lol...... In all honesty... Dedication to your (GOOD and SOLID) DIET, when you got that down. I'd say clen and t3 will knock the shit off quick.. but with that said I've been debating using mine for sometime lol

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yep ^^^ Eat clean, stay within calorie deficit range and fasted cardio at least 5+ times a week are the only way to burn fat as quick as you want to ( other than clen t3 growth slin etc but that is outside the realm of this thread) as far as AAS to use while doing the above Prop is pretty effective, cheap and redily available.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With proper diet and cardio u can drop weigh quickly. More strick u r the faster weight comes off

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Best Steroids to Lean Out
    1) Primobolan
    2) Anavar
    3) Winstrol
    4) Testosterone Propionate
    5) Trenbolone
    6) Masteron

Best Steroids for Bulking Up
    1) Dianabol
    2) Deca Durabolin
    3) Testosterone (esters – enanthate , cypionate )
    4) Anadrol
    5) Sustanon 250
    6) Trenbolone
    7) Equipoise

Thread Information