Athlete127 is offline Member

Nolvadex while on or after DBOL cycle?

I have a bottle of nolvadex , I am also on a 50mg a day dbol (did 25mg first 6 days), then will go to winny cycle. Please don't give me sh** about my cycle, I am just wondering if I should go ahead and start the nolvadex now (this is day 10) or wait till the end of the dbol cycle or the very end of winny?
    I do not want to devolop tits, and I already sort of have a natural "puffy nipples" type deal that I'm already self contious about.
    Last edited by Athlete127; 05-22-2011 at 10:00 AM.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Stats?

21/ 185 / 6'0 / 10% or less

If needed, I am going to start the nolva today...

& what I have is letrozole , not nolvadex . My fault.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    I have a bottle of nolvadex , I am also on a 50mg a day dbol (did 25mg first 6 days), then will go to winny cycle. Please don't give me sh** about my cycle, I am just wondering if I should go ahead and start the nolvadex now (this is day 10) or wait till the end of the dbol cycle or the very end of winny?
    I do not want to devolop tits, and I already sort of have a natural "puffy nipples" type deal that I'm already self contious about.
    If you dont want to risk the chance of getting gyno you should be using an AI or other estrogen management such as NOLVA.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Start PCT, stop steriods . Your to young. Do u know the risks of using steriods at your age?

Newbie100 is offline New Member
    While I agree with Dr. P, you are too young, the fact is, you will use and continue use not matter what is said. I wish more ppl with knowledge would just give you the advice you need to make the best of what you have already made your mind up to do anyways. Its like a teenager coming to say they are having sex, what should they use and responding with stop having sex, instead of say, well you should be using condoms and et al.

You should get an AE or AI - if you can get some Nolva - get on it or find some Arimdex. Are you experiencing any side effects already? Sensitive nips etc? I am not 100% sure, but form what I have read, most cycles should have test in them - it is safer and helps keep the sides to a minimum.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you are to young.Sorry hit the diet section.Thats all you need.Good luck.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I hate d-bols AND winny!!!

regardless, take your AI earlier on to prevent problems later... d-bol can be notorious

Thread Information