deladude is offline Associate Member

50mg dbol all at once or space throughout the day?

50 mg dbol 4-6 weeks
    added to my cycle of
    500mg test e 1-12
    500mg decca 1-10

im of age ans i big boy and have cycled before

now enough b.s. and my question.haha

take the 50mg everyday all at once to get a nice spike in blood levels or should i take it through out the day or does it just not realy matter?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Hmm, should've got 10mgs a piece

deladude is offline Associate Member
    50's were cheaper on my site but they break into 4's nicely so whats the decision?

stpete is offline Banned
    im of age ans i'm big boy too...now enough of that b.s.
    Like Bigd89 said...Should have bought 10's.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    i take mine all at once before bed.

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    I split mine up. 25mg in the morning and 25mg later in the evening. My buddy did his all at once, and he swears that's the right way to do it. I think it's just personal preference to be honest with you. Try it both ways and see what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by markiejw View Post
    I split mine up. 25mg in the morning and 25mg later in the evening. My buddy did his all at once, and he swears that's the right way to do it. I think it's just personal preference to be honest with you. Try it both ways and see what you like.
    agreed......just personal preference. i take mine all at once after i brush my teeth because is easy to remember.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Over the years a very popular question. I like to split it up. AM/NOON/PM and before training.
    I do know guys who take one dose and they can well too,,,so no set rule.

JTrain999 is offline Junior Member
    I am about to start taking D-bol for the first time. They are 25mgs and I will be taking 50mgs per day to start.

Would taking one a couple hours before a workout enhance the workout since the workout would be roughly around the half-life of the pill? Or is this just a psychological thing?

Otherwise I was thinking of taking them 12 hrs apart daily. One in the morning when I wake up and the next 12hours later.

i got 10mg tabs,im going split mine up throughout the day

Quote Originally Posted by JTrain999 View Post
    I am about to start taking D-bol for the first time. They are 25mgs and I will be taking 50mgs per day to start.

Would taking one a couple hours before a workout enhance the workout since the workout would be roughly around the half-life of the pill? Or is this just a psychological thing?

Otherwise I was thinking of taking them 12 hrs apart daily. One in the morning when I wake up and the next 12hours later.
    if you can man,try and split them up in smaller pieces,because dbol has a 3-4 hour half life,if you take them i would split the pills up in 1/4's and take 1 after breakfast one before workout one afternoon and one before bed

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    if you can man,try and split them up in smaller pieces,because dbol has a 3-4 hour half life,if you take them i would split the pills up in 1/4's and take 1 after breakfast one before workout one afternoon and one before bed
    Thanks, solid advice. That's what I'll do.

Also, should it be taken with food, or in between meals on its own? Or does it not matter?
    (sorry if this is a dumb question)

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    About an hour after breakfast I pop 20mgs right before I work out, I don't really think it matters. Could be wrong though.

I never noticed any kind of pump from it, personally. I was taking them with my workout partner and he would swear he was feeling a pump. He was taking anywhere from 75-100mg at a time though - I know, not very smart, but it was his choice. I split them up about 6-8 hours. One 25mg after breakfast and then another after my second to last meal. I had pretty good gains from the dbol /test during my first 4 weeks. I had gained around 10lbs.

I think you'll be okay if you do it twice a day, but it wouldn't hurt if you broke it down to 4x/day. I just don't think you'd see much difference between 2x/day or 4x/day.

Also, should it be taken with food, or in between meals on its own? Or does it not matter?
    (sorry if this is a dumb question)
    Depends on your tolerance I think. I hate taking pills without food so I always set it up to be on a full stomach. With my partner though, he didn't give a shit. He just took them. He never got nauseous though.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Split them up throughout the day. It's honestly not that complicated to remember to take a few pills a day for a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Split them up throughout the day. It's honestly not that complicated to remember to take a few pills a day for a couple weeks.
    Im not that smart. When i split them up i always forget. Ill get to work and think oh shit i forgot to take my dbol this morning

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    Im not that smart. When i split them up i always forget. Ill get to work and think oh shit i forgot to take my dbol this morning
    hahaha....love the honesty!

Thread Information