deviney is offline New Member

NEED HELP - think i inject wrong amount

ok, it was my first every injection of finaplex an i didnt know how much to use....

iv just put 1.5 ml of it in my delt.... is that right??? do i just inject once a week?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    If you don't have an idea how to do it, why doing?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    By far u win the most ridiculous posting of the week.. did u do any research before buying, and injecting or just say **** it..

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    By far u win the most ridiculous posting of the week.. did u do any research before buying, and injecting or just say **** it..
    I second that. WTF is up with people now days.

He got be 20 or so.

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    hollysh8t lol to much youtube video i bet.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    it just kills me.. like granted i dont know much abou aas but... i at least researched and found out what i should inject of my gear.. i mean what if 1.5 was a fatal dose.. wtf

butters4u is offline Junior Member
    lol, but yea that kind of a lot for a delt, lol
    best thing to do is inject another 1.5 in the other one to keep them even while u hit the gym,lol

Will take few days ti kill you, slowly.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    so you are basically saying you have no clue what your doing?

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    It's people like this kid that give what we do such a bad rap.

we need to help him to find a solution for his problem, we could die, so, any one has an suggestion????

turkishexpress is offline Junior Member
    Don't scare the poor kid. I had a buddy of mine call me one time at 2am in the morning screaming I just injected 16ius of growth thinking it was 1iu. He was having an anxiety attack and flipping out lol.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    seriously though shouldnt he just stop his cycle read and learn about what hes doing though
    Last edited by DGK; 05-27-2011 at 09:49 PM.

thanks out of all them comments not one person helped me..... cheers for that. I am trying to learn something, why do you think am asking you guys, if you's didnt wanna help u didnt have to post. Yer, it is funny but come on guys will you tell me how to do it propply or will i have to keep doin it the way i am.

You should learn before you even plan to start a cycle.
    Its like jumping off a cliff and then checking if you have a parashute.

You should stop what you are doing before you get yourself hurt.
    I think that injection was enough to stop you own test production beeing that its tren .
    Since you have no ideea what PCT is, and probably aint feeling like looking it up, suck it up, you body will eventually fix up the mess, hopefully.

i am getting test next friday to inject, i was wondering how much of each to put in?
    And were is a good place tolearn because i carnt really understand alot of the words you people use, were can i get a newbie guide to steroids ?
    Last edited by deviney; 05-28-2011 at 05:44 AM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude calm down and let's get this right, gimme your stats
    Height
    Bf%
    yrs training
    Goals for this cycle
    1.5 of fina is a lot for a first timer, help me with your stats and I'll help u wit your cycle.

Dude calm down and let's get this right, gimme your stats
    Weight:13.2 st
    Height:6ft 3in
    Bf% (how do i find my body fat percentge? dunno what this is sorry)
    yrs training :2 yrs
    Goals for this cycle :gain some weight but good lean muscel
    Last edited by deviney; 05-28-2011 at 06:09 AM.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Dude, you just injected 150mg of tren in one shot without ever taking it before? AND you have no test in your system? I dont even know where to start!!!... first off Tren A (fina) needs to be shot minimum EVERY OTHER DAY... ideally EVERYDAY.. You should always have a test base.. and have more test in your system than tren.. Third, tren is WAY harsh for a first cycle.. and last. YOUR WAY TO YOUNG TO BE ON, DO YOU REALIZE THE LONG TERM ILL EFFECTS YOU CAN BE DOING TO YOUR BODILY SYSTEMS? steroids do ALOT more than just change the way you look from the outside bro... I wish you the best of luck..

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deviney View Post
    thanks out of all them comments not one person helped me..... cheers for that. I am trying to learn something, why do you think am asking you guys, if you's didnt wanna help u didnt have to post. Yer, it is funny but come on guys will you tell me how to do it propply or will i have to keep doin it the way i am.
    Your upset with us bc YOU didnt do any research B4 introducing a foreign substance into your body.. Yeah makes sense..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i am getting test next friday to inject, i was wondering how much of each to put in?
    And were is a good place tolearn because i carnt really understand alot of the words you people use, were can i get a newbie guide to steroids?
    Here is a great place to learn. Read the educational threads up top. If you want to learn all the info you need is here. People are happy to answer questions but arent going to spoon feed you.

Nobody can answer your question for a few reasons. Nobody knows how many mg's your stuff is. Nobody knows how much you are trying to take a week. And tren and test comes in different esters which also matters.

For your own safety i wouldnt inject anything else and stop and learn. You can do harm to yourself. Why not stop and learn what you need to first. You will get better results from your cycle in the end and less chance of side effects.
    The 1 shot of tren isnt going to hurt you.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    There's tren e and tren a which are the most commonly used. Depending on which one will determain injection schedule.
    But as mentioned you are too young to do this to yourself, you are risking erectile dysfunction to say the least please stop this cycle. How many injections did u do?

i dont know which one it is because it dosnt say, just finaples in french. I went to their website and its this exact bottle (removed)

whats a good steroid to start on (sus and deca ) and do all steroids need a testex?

do i need to inject everyday??? jesus!
    Last edited by deviney; 05-28-2011 at 10:31 AM.

i dont know which one it is because it dosnt say, just finaples in french. I went to their website and its this exact bottle

whats a good steroid to start on (sus and deca ) and do all steroids need a testex?

delete the link to the website you cant post it here
    2nd it does say on there its tren acetate. But if you did some research you would know what you were looking at.
    I told you to read the educational threads. The questions you just asked are all answered and explained in there.
    If you dont want to take the time to click a page and read so you get get better results and learn how to do it safely. why do you expect strangers to take their time after they read it all to explain it to you.

bparks19 is offline New Member
    Best thing to do is stop man ur risking a lot here...before u even start a cycle make sure you research what ur doing and then you can post it up here for our critiques. As of now atop what ur doing and simply just run test for ur first cycle

You did it again with the source and names.
    You really need to read the forum rules.

i dont know which one it is because it dosnt say, just finaples in french. I went to their website and its this exact bottle .

after reading this again i think its a joke.
    yes that link was in french. You do realize there is a tab on top for english?
    why would you buy this and inject it if you have no idea what it was. Did someone suggest it to you. Did you just find a website that would sell you something and you bought the first thing you saw?

ok i wanna read but theres so many sections and posts in the form it like information overload! if i could just find a clean clear post thats easy to understand i would happily study. If i could have directions to one of these ill study it and tell you what am thinking and you guys can tell me if am right well thats if you dont mind, and i am really appricating this help alot.

ok i wanna read but theres so many sections and posts in the form it like information overload! if i could just find a clean clear post thats easy to understand i would happily study. If i could have directions to one of these ill study it and tell you what am thinking and you guys can tell me if am right well thats if you dont mind, and i am really appricating this help alot.
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...TIONAL-THREADS
    life i said the educational threads. Read the titles of them they all have a different subject. Very easy to understand them

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    You should really be thanking these guys taking there valuable time to.
    try to educate you . But honestly your not even smart enough to take a few hours to research this informative site to educate your self even the slightest bit.

DGK wins best responce.
    Gixxerboy great patience & sympathy.

Goodluck in life young lad . I hope for your sake this is not a example of what other situations you approach in life.

As us Italians say " smarten up son "

binsser is offline Senior Member
    and..... if your not going to stop which you prob wont cause your 2 eager..... then study your pct and youll need hcg you with me???
    you do need test with tren although i have found plenty of site that say you Can use it on its own but i bloody wouldnt test is normally taken first with tren along side around 2 weeks later take car bud so you need -

TO STOP!!!

THINK ABOUT TEST!!!

THINK ABOUT PCT HCG,ARIM,NOLVA,CLOMID ETC ETC

YOU CANT ASK HOW TO INJECT BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING SOME ARE ONCE A WEEK SOME ARE EVERYDAY SOME ARE EOD WORK OUT A PLAN WRITE IT DOWN AND THEN YOU MIGHT HAVE A CLUE YOUR GAINS WILL GO QUITE QUICKLY AND YOULL CRASH LIKE ABULL IN A CHINA SHOP IF YOU CARRY ON ...YOUR DICK WONT WORK YOUR HAIR MIGHT FULL OUT AND YOUR SKIN WILL PROB TURN OILY AND SPOTS WILL FLY ALL OVER YOUR FACE LIKE A PEPPEROMI PIZZA REALLY IS IT WORTH IT GET EDUCATED OR YOULL GET F"CKED M8 YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE HOPE THIS HELPS PM ME IF YOU GET IN TROUBLE I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELPDONT WORRY I WONT FLAME YOU BUD ID RATHER HELP YOU NOT MAKE A FATEL MISTAKE THEN TAKE THE P@SS OUT OF YOU BRO!!!

thanks everyone with the help, iv decided not to carry on with the tren but i will be doing a course of something else a lil more safe and simple

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    Reading , reasearch,protien, intense gym sessions, rest ????

Good choice.

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    Try to read this steroid guide first: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Steroid-Guide
    it covers almost all the basic concepts in few posts.

thanks for the suggestions again, i will look at both and binsser i tred to pm yu but i am not allowed for some reason :/ i would love to ecie extra help of a more exsperianced person who knows what their doing, so i you can think of a way to comunicate with me i will gladly except your help

RoidReaper is offline Member
    ok, it was my first every injection of finaplex an i didnt know how much to use....

iv just put 1.5 ml of it in my delt.... is that right??? do i just inject once a week?
    Yep right into your balls.

Machinek69 is offline Junior Member
    Cycle examples:

CYCLE: Most common starter cycles range from 8-14 weeks but best experienced at 12 weeks
    Weeks :
    1 – 12 Testosterone Enanthate @ 400-500mg per week.
    1 – 12 Testosterone Cypionate @ 400-500mg per week.
    1 – 12 Testosterone Propionate @ 100mg every other day.
    1 – 12 Sustanon 250 (blend of 4 different testosterones) @ 400-500mg per week.
    PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ) will start when the half life of the steroid is complete.

Basic Bulking Cycles
    Weeks
    1 – 14 Testosterone E or C @ 500mgs – 800 mgs per week
    1 – 13 Deca @ 400mgs per week
    PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) will start when the half life of the steroid is complete. (15 days)

1 – 16 Sustanon250 @ 750mgs per week
    1 – 16 Equipose @ 600mgs per week
    PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) will start when the half life of the steroid is complete. (21 days)

Adding Dianabol is a choice at the start of a cycle; Weeks 1 – 5 @ 50mgs per day.

Basic Cutting Cycles
    Weeks
    1 – 12 Testosterone P @ 100mgs every other day
    1 – 10 Trenbolone A @ 75mgs every other day
    PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) will start when the half life of the steroid is complete. (3 days)
    1 – 12 Testosterone P @ 150mgs every other day
    6 – 12 Winstrol @ 50mgs everyday
    PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) will start when the half life of the steroid is complete. (3 days)

Anavar can be added; Weeks 1 – 4 @ 50mgs every day &/or 7 – 12 @ 75mgs every day.

Advanced cycles (experienced users) you can look into substances such as;
    Primobolan , Anadrol , Insulin , Growth Hormone , Halotestin , Masteron , IGF – 1 and many more.
    That’s what I can cover on the basis of Testosterone & Cycles.
    -Anthony

^^^^^ this took 1 minute to find. I realize there is alot of info in this site but it is very well organized. Learn it first

Thread Information