pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member

Reusing barrels?

OK, I kinda screwed up. I started my cycle w/o enough pins to finish it. When I placed the order for the rest, I didn't understand that "needles" was just the tip, and not the whole syringe. Hopefully the new batch of "syringe with needle" that I ordered will show up before I run out, but if not, how bad would it be to reuse the barrels that I have with the new needles? I was as careful as I could be to keep them clean. Washed hands and area where I was working. Immediately returned the barrel to the sterile package it came in and put away in a clean, but not sterile container. Has anyone ever tried this? Is this a terrible idea?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Go to AA-r you will get them QUICK.No I wouldnt risk infection.

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    Done. Thanks.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And if they don't get there in time go to your local pharmacy, in most states the will sell you the entire syringe and the barrel should be no problem.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    If you live here in the states AR-R gets your stuff out to you quick. Always get my orders in a couple of days no problem. I would never reuse a barrel.

Gucks is offline Member
    i know guys that reuse their barrels 3/4 times without problems, personally i feel its not neccesary as their so cheap but they do it regualrly and never have any issues. its ur call. and barrells u dont need a script for in a pharmacy, only needles (over here anyway, depends what state ur in though i guess)

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    never reuse barrel. theoretically, you can do a LOT of things... but why risk the infection when youc an get like 35 or 50 or arr for like 5 bucks. order on monday morning and you'll probably have before friday

Thread Information