mani_bono is offline Associate Member

My First Cycle Review + Help/Advice on PCT

Stats:

Weight: 79 KG
    Height: 5' 8"
    BF: 15%
    Training Exp: 9 Years
    Cycle Exp: None
    Goals: Competing in a contest with 80 KG of shredded hard muscles on Feb 2012!

Week 01 - 04 Anavar 25 mg ED
    Week 04 - 06 Anavar 40 mg ED

Stats after anavar cycle:
    Weight: 76 KG
    BF: 7%
    Waist size came down to 30" from 34", muscles became really hard, six packs + lots of vascularity everywhere!
    felt kind of balls shrinkage on week 4, sex drive became bad from week 3 or 4

being short on time I went for lean muscle gains cycle immediately: (goals: gaining about 4 kg of LBM with keeping the BF under 10%)

Week 06 - 12 100 mg Primobolan Depot + 100 mg Test Propionate EOD
    Week 12 - 14 100 mg Primobolan Depot EOD
    Week 06 - 14 25 mg Proviron ED

I'm at week 7 now, sex drive came back after starting to inject test. but I'm worried about PCT, this is my first steroid cycle so I don't know my body reactions so I prefer to go for the safe road.

plz consider that If I don't have access to Nolvadex (Tamo) what would be the other solutions. What is your recommendations for my PCT?
    Last edited by mani_bono; 05-29-2011 at 10:51 PM.

p.s My Profile picture, back double biceps shot, is right after Anavar cycle at week 6.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if the banner works then u have access to pct stuff.

ar-r

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your first cycle was not at all planned well, I can only assume you have realized this at some point during your cycle.

As for your PCT, I doubt you will have an issue finding Nolvadex in the Western hemisphere of the world since it is a highly accessible pharm compound and is available without a prescription in many countries.

Here is a solid PCT for you:

Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20/20 ED
    Clomid 50/50/50/50 ED

You should have injected test from the beginning of your cycle, as you would have been much better off that way concerning the stability of blood levels, sex drive, strength and etc. A 6-12 week Test Prop only cycle would have been much wiser choice for a first timer IMO. You should have also employed HCG E3D injections throughout your cycle to maintain regular and healthy testicular functions, preventing testicular shutdown. In the case of AAS users who employ HCG, they do not need to continue with it during PCT; however, you might also want to get your hands on some HCG and introduce it to your cycle immediately if you think you have experienced any issues with the boys, as I am almost certain there has been damage done to them already.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Your first cycle was not at all planned well, I can only assume you have realized this at some point during your cycle.

As for your PCT, I doubt you will have an issue finding Nolvadex in the Western hemisphere of the world since it is a highly accessible pharm compound and is available without a prescription in many countries.

Here is a solid PCT for you:

Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20/20 ED
    Clomid 50/50/50/50 ED

You should have injected test from the beginning of your cycle, as you would have been much better off that way concerning the stability of blood levels, sex drive, strength and etc. A 6-12 week Test Prop only cycle would have been much wiser choice for a first timer IMO. You should have also employed HCG E3D injections throughout your cycle to maintain regular and healthy testicular functions, preventing testicular shutdown. In the case of AAS users who employ HCG, they do not need to continue with it during PCT; however, you might also want to get your hands on some HCG and introduce it to your cycle immediately if you think you have experienced any issues with the boys, as I am almost certain there has been damage done to them already.
    Thanks for the info, Yes you right I made a mistake thinking that Anavar will not suppress HPTA ... I'm on week 7 ( just had 4 EOD day injections of test + primo ) so I will try to start using HCG asap. How much should I use?
    How about doing some blood test, will it help to see if I have testicular shutdown or not?

about PCT shall I start with more Clomid on Day 1 and 2 like 150mg/100mg then come down to 50?

bump, any more help / advice? ...

Thread Information