amme37 is offline New Member

Losing too much weight with clen?

3rd time taking clen - first time in a syrup form (usually take pills). Last cycle was well over a year ago.

Since starting Sunday I've been losing 2lbs per day - which I'm quite concerned about.

I'm eating approximately 1500-1700 kcals per day(depending on whether its a workout day or not), keeping protein higher, carbs moderate and fats low.

I'm doing 3 days of EDT training and 1 day of SS cardio (30 minutes total). I'm crazy dehydrated and am consuming close to 3 liters of water a day.

I'm 5'3 and 130lbs - female.

I'm feeling 'flat' and am concerned I'm losing some muscle. I've never dropped weight at this rate with clen before.

Looking for some suggestions to help maintain lean mass.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    I took clen for 3 days and lost 5lbs...had to of been all water weight, this is the only logical explanation. And i too was crazy dehydrated!

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    yes is most likely water wiehgt... and fat. Clen actually helps maintain muscle through incresesd preotien synthisis so i highly doubt you lost any muscle unless your diet changed

amme37 is offline New Member
    New Question ...

It's been about 7 weeks since I started and the initial 2 weeks were great. 2nd cycle produced 0 results and 0 sides despite me ramping doses of 150 mcg.

Followed through for the 2 weeks then I decided maybe cleaning out my receptors with benadryl might help - so I did a week of that while I was off clen .

Now back on clen for my 3rd cycle - and again - nothing (no dehydration, no cramping, no shaking, no weightloss). Am dosing close to 180 mcg.

I'm wondering if it's possible if my body adapts too quickly and I'll really only benefit with an extended break off (like a month or more)? Anyone else experience this?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    180mcg WOW thats a lot.
    i dont like taking benadryl. just do 2 week on. 2 weeks off . and thats some crazy dosage i dont think that u should do more than 120mcg.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Amme37 I have had the same problem. The only fix I found was ketofin, for me Benadryl was pointless. Try Ketofin or the 2 on 2 off cycle. Personally myself I like Ketofin on weeks 3 and 6 but the downfall is the Keto munchies....

Thread Information