Thread: HCG powder

johnp1 is offline New Member

HCG powder

First time using hcg , need to know about how to mix powder, is sterile sodium chloride solution for inhalation usp .9% usable, sterile bottle and dosing. Will be using with test, winny and clen . this is only like my second post and I'm still doing alot of reading here.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    what's your stats? and what cycle you are using?

I'm 50, 200 lbs, about 14%bf, have been working out for 15 yrs. Cycled test about 10 yrs ago, HRT. Now cycling testcyp, 200mg e3d, anodrol 100mg eod for 6 wks. Will be adding winny 100mg eod, clen 20mg edand dropping anadrol . Also have hcg but need more info. want to add size and lean out.

Diet and cardio is very important to get lean.
    HCG is easy do do it.
    1-Put HCG and your water solution in the fridge for 2 days for both reach the some temperature.
    2-If you have a seal vial, put a needle in the vial, let some air com in, they are vacuo seal. (if you try to put water in, without letting air in, the vacuo will suck the air and the jet will destroy the hcg).
    3-Add your water solution in, the amount in cc or ml is up to you, you need minimum 2x25o ui/week, 500uis/week per se. If you have a 5000ui, Put 2 ml or cc in, on the insulin syringe every 0.1 will be 250 uis.
    4-If you have amps, break the top, add water and transfer to a seal vial.
    5-keep in the fridge after mixed.

Thanks for your input. Good advise is sometimes hard to find. Diets good, clean whole foods 4 meals per day and supplement protien 25gr x 2 per day. Cardio sucks, I have copd and dont breath real well. Weight training has always burned fat better for me than cardio. Is AR-R OK ? They sponsor this site but you never know. Never got anything online and need to get sterile bottle and bac water. Will my 22g 1.5 pins be OK for HCG ? I know shorter would probably be better but I got plenty of these.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need slin pins for HCG .

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You need slin pins for HCG.
    Bonaparte is right, you can buy from ar-r with no problems, I personal order many times. Use the insulin syringe U-100, the nedles are 29 or 30, i personal like 30. shot in the belly, on fat are, recommended 24 and 48 hours prior the test shot.

Thread Information