mwilkinson is offline Associate Member

Too early to start another cycle?

28 years old
    185lbs 12.6% bf
    lifting seriously 5 years
    2 previous cycles (1st sust for 10 weeks 2 week pct of clomid, 2nd test 400/dbol kick started for 4 weeks, 25mg ed - 14weeks)
    my last pin was 4/27 i pinned test 400 .5ml every three days for 14 weeks and had a pct of nolvadex for 20mgs ed x 4 weeks started two weeks after last pin.

kept 13lbs and stayed around 197 until about a week ago (hurt neck first week of june took 2 weeks to feel better then had 4 wisdom teeth taken out and had to drink everything for a week and just got back into gym this previous week) now i'm around 185.

want to do a test 500 or sust and tren acetate cycle kickstarted by either dbol or pro stanavar (but thats an entirely different thread) is it too soon to start the second week in july?
    Last edited by mwilkinson; 06-26-2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: added info

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Time on plus PCT is how long in between you should wait, typically.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong but that puts you at 6wks out from PCT?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    To soon

yeah, i'm 6 weeks almost exactly today off of everything. i figured it was too soon, but im just an impatient little bitch. i was also thinking about doing pro stanivar alone but i'm sure it's too soon for that too.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Like said above, time on plus PCT = time off. Any sooner and your not letting your body recover properly.

awesome! thanks for you input guys! appreciate it!

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Like said above, time on plus PCT = time off. Any sooner and your not letting your body recover properly.
    What if someone is older and not worried about having kids? I wonder who came up with this time on and time off stuff.

Obvsiouly seems the healthier way to go but during that time many will lose most their gains and you will seem to be stuck in a constant YOYO pattern.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I've wondered that too slim, about the time on time off recommendation protocol.
    I don't think it's 100% necessary, like if someone runs a 20wk cycle and does a 5wk pct, so long as everything goes good they should be up and running well before 25 wks is up. Of course there are some that just don't recover in time or at all.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    The time on + pct = time off recommendation is just that, a recommendation. Get bloodwork and find out definitively where you're at before hopping back on.

thanks guys

does anyone have any idea if they don't have insurance how much it cost to get blood work. i should get it done regardless, but i was just curious. also, D7M - is that recomendation soley based on natural levels being back to normal? it was my understanding that it was just so your body was back to homeostasis and it would be ok to go again (although i never got blood work done to know what my normal levels are, i can only go off an average for age). again thanks all for your words! i really appreciate it. i read all the time but rarely post.

Thread Information