warlockjmr is offline Junior Member

Itchy Red swelling from Test Cyp

Hey,

Started Cycling about 3 weeks ago, was my first time cycle and have put quite a bit of reading up into over the last 5 - 6 months. Decided to go with the Novice cycle on the site of 400mg Test Cyp and Dbol .

First Jab I had was fine in my right Glute, no problems what so ever.

Went to pin again last week in my left glute and managed to hit a vein. No problem, pulled out changed needles and re shot in a different area.

I had a rather large bruise come up from where I hit the vein but assumed this to be normal as this happens whenever I've given blood.

Now however I've found that I've developed red itchy swelling on both glutes over the last few days, I've been putting cold compresses on it and taken anti reaction meds to try and calm it down but it doesn't really show many signs of going.

Today is my next shot and I'm not sure as what to do, am I having a reaction to the gear (my first response mainly due to paranoia I think) or have I just been using bad injecting techniques? I think maybe I shot to quick on the last lot. I was going to change to my right quad and see if it happened again, if so then would stop the cycle and start PCT, waste of gear but don't want to risk damaging myself.

Any help would be much appreciated, am enjoying the cycle quite a lot and have had no real sides so would like to complete it. If however its an allergic reaction or something I will have to stop as I have a history of allergies.

Thanks a lot

Warlockjmr

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    red itchy swelling isnt a good sign, it can be either infected or allergies. If u begin to have pus come from those sites, then its infected and u need some meds. If its allergies, benadryl will help you may wanna look to change ur gear.

if its infected and u used good technique for injecting, u may want to refilter ur gear and add 1%ba to make sure its sterile.

warlockjmr is offline Junior Member
    Okay, I thought it might be a reaction to be honest.

I've been sterilizing and making sure I use completely clean needles for everything.

It feels a lot like when I get an allergic reaction to flea bites, same reaction.

I'm going to finish the orals and then start my PCT. Shame to waste the gear but I have history of bad reactions and really don't want to end up in hospital!

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Warlockjmr

Thread Information