Catch is offline Junior Member

Going out of town. Going to miss a pin.

Week 6 of...
    300ml Deca once a week.
    125ml Sus EOD.

Last pin of Deca was yesterday (Saturday) but I'll be out of town next Saturday. Leaving on Thursday morning and getting back on Wednesday. Should I pin early or wait until I get back? Half and half? Also, should I just double up on the Sus day before I leave? Bringing the gear with me is not an option.

Advice is much appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by Catch; 06-11-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you doing 300mg ONCE a week? It needs to be injected twice a week.

Do you mean 300mg twice a week or I need to split the injections up? This is my first cycle and I had read that that dosage was fine for "beginners."

Where did you read that?

1) Your first cycle should be test only

2) The test should be a single long ester not a mix like your using

3) FIRST CYCLE SHOULD BE TEST ONLY

4) Deca at 300mg once a week is useless. All long ester need to be injected twice a week and a typical deca dosage starts at 600mg so it would 300/mg twice a week.

5) DECA SHOULDNT EVEN BE IN YOUR FIRST CYCLE

Great. Another "you're doing it all wrong" response.

I've read about 5011 threads, studies, suggestions and responses that suggest gains can be made on as little as 100mg per week. I have already been advised that Deca should not have been included in my first cycle. That is definitely my bad and regret doing so. Against my better judgement, I went with the advice of those already using this stack without doing my own research first. Is it in my best interest to discontinue the Deca immediately? Or just ride it out for another 4 weeks?

With that said, do you have any input on the initial question?

iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member
    Just take it early. Pick the test up when u get back. U will be fine. Have u had any sides? If not just reset your deca day as Thursday or start on split doses. You can run more than one compound on your first cycle it's just not recommend, as if you do get sides you will not know what is causing them. But you will be ok just might have a little estrogen or progesterone rebound since the lack of test. Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Catch View Post
    Great. Another "you're doing it all wrong" response.

I've read about 5011 threads, studies, suggestions and responses that suggest gains can be made on as little as 100mg per week. I have already been advised that Deca should not have been included in my first cycle. That is definitely my bad and regret doing so. Against my better judgement, I went with the advice of those already using this stack without doing my own research first. Is it in my best interest to discontinue the Deca immediately? Or just ride it out for another 4 weeks?

With that said, do you have any input on the initial question?
    No where on this site would any veteran member recommend a test/deca cycle for the first cycle. So I don't know what threads you have been reading.

As for the deca, honestly I would just save it for my next cycle, at that dosage the gains from it will not be that important. Can you make gains off 300mg? Yes you can, but its better to wait and do soemthing right than rush it. You should make good gains off the SUS alone for your first cycle.

As for your problem, inject the Sus on the day you leave and inject when you come back on Wed. Doubling dosage doesn't really change anything (besides higher spike in blood levels) since the half-life stays the same regardless.

Thanks, man. I forget that you guys are jut worried about other people's health when you make recommendations. It's just a tough pill to swallow getting shit every time I ask a question. Even though it's in my best interest to take that advice.

I haven't had any sides other than fatigue. And maybe a bit of "Deca dick" but the jury is still out on that one since it's more of a "quality" and longevity of erection issue than dysfunction.

Everyone I've spoken to on here has told me that I shouldn't have included the Deca on my first cycle. I was referring to the 300mg dosage as being acceptable when I alluded to my research. I spend a ton of time on here every day now and am learning at an incredible pace. Like I said, I shouldn't have listened to those guys and should have done my own research first. Some of them have done multiple cycles for years and had no idea what I was talking about when I told them they need to wait to start their PCT. They had just been starting it the day after their last injection. So again, be careful who's advice you're taking.

I don't plan on any future cycles, but if I did, it would be test only. And a long ester one. EOD injections are not for beginners. Or someone who's spouse doesn't know they're on gear.
    Last edited by Catch; 06-12-2011 at 12:09 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Where did you read that?

1) Your first cycle should be test only

2) The test should be a single long ester not a mix like your using

3) FIRST CYCLE SHOULD BE TEST ONLY

4) Deca at 300mg once a week is useless. All long ester need to be injected twice a week and a typical deca dosage starts at 600mg so it would 300/mg twice a week.

5) DECA SHOULDNT EVEN BE IN YOUR FIRST CYCLE
    When you are right, you are right.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch View Post
    Thanks, man. I forget that you guys are jut worried about other people's health when you make recommendations. It's just a tough pill to swallow getting shit every time I ask a question. Even though it's in my best interest to take that advice.

I haven't had any sides other than fatigue. And maybe a bit of "Deca dick" but the jury is still out on that one since it's more of a "quality" and longevity of erection issue than dysfunction.

Everyone I've spoken to on here has told me that I shouldn't have included the Deca on my first cycle. I was referring to the 300mg dosage as being acceptable when I alluded to my research. I spend a ton of time on here every day now and am learning at an incredible pace. Like I said, I shouldn't have listened to those guys and should have done my own research first. Some of them have done multiple cycles for years and had no idea what I was talking about when I told them they need to wait to start their PCT. They had just been starting it the day after their last injection. So again, be careful who's advice you're taking.

I don't plan on any future cycles, but if I did, it would be test only. And a long ester one. EOD injections are not for beginners. Or someone who's spouse doesn't know they're on gear.
    Don't take "constructive advice" negatively or "personally" for that matter either mate. When we see other members giving bad advice, they get it too. There is actually a direction we try to travel when giving out advice. Stick around long enough and you'll understand what I mean....

Welcome to the board
    -----Roman

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agreed with all the above. It's not to late by any means to make the right decision, drop the Deca . It's not going to hurt anything by stoping it now and continue the test when you get back as planned, minus the Deca.
    Yeah Im sure it was recommended by someone, there are a lot of fools out there and greedy ones also. If I was your source I would have talked you into doing dbol as a kicker and winny at the end with maybe some anavar in-between because it's such a great cycle, for someone who has like 6+ cycle and 10% body fat but hey, it's only $$$.

Really it's true, 2 wrongs dont make a right so do the right thing and drop the deca for now.

Thread Information