Muse is offline Junior Member

Second Cycle - Advice Required Please

Hey There Guys,

Please read my possible cycle and add comments anywhere possible! I want to do it right, (due to start in around 2 months).
    Last Summer I done my first cycle on Andropen (gains were great).
    My aims are to simply lean bulk - remaining a low b.f. with bulging 6-pack abs

Possible Cycle:
    12 wk: Test (cyp / e) @500mgs/wk - Not sure about what dose?
    4 wk kick-start: Dianabol tabs @20mgs/day (dose too low?)
    Maybe include Proviron? (I hear it's good with the test and a good anti-e? - what dose?)

I may also get some nolvadex incase of side effects ? or is proviron ok?
    Open to recommendations on my PCT which I'm thinking just nolva/clomid

Appreciated,
    Muse!

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Hey There Guys,

Please read my possible cycle and add comments anywhere possible! I want to do it right, (due to start in around 2 months).
    Last Summer I done my first cycle on Andropen (gains were great).
    My aims are to simply lean bulk - remaining a low b.f. with bulging 6-pack abs

Possible Cycle:
    12 wk: Test (cyp / e) @500mgs/wk - Not sure about what dose?
    4 wk kick-start: Dianabol tabs @20mgs/day (dose too low?)
    Maybe include Proviron? (I hear it's good with the test and a good anti-e? - what dose?)

I may also get some nolvadex incase of side effects ? or is proviron ok?
    Open to recommendations on my PCT which I'm thinking just nolva/clomid

Appreciated,
    Muse!
    Welcome, BTW Muse rocks

Please give us all your stats.
    Height
    BF%
    Years training
    Any Cycle history, including prohormones

Weight: 160lbs (been cutting ready for a lean bulk cycle)
    Height: 5"7
    BF: 11%
    Years training: on/off for 5 years
    Cycle History: Done an andropen 250 cycle last year, followed by PCT

Please note I have been cutting BF% over last few months, lifting 3-4 times per week
    Diet is a cutting diet, when I begin lean bulk cycle i'll upgrade to the sufficient caloric intake with protein requirements etc.

Cheers.

stpete is offline Banned
    At 21 years old you can make good gains w/ a solid diet and training regimen. Little too young to be juicing imo.

Fair enough point stpete, but It's what I want to do..
    I'd appreciate advice from anyone who can help tweak my cycle plan. I'm not just young and jumping into something I don't understand, I do my research and make my choices wisely.
    Thanks.

Gucks is offline Member
    Fair enough point stpete, but It's what I want to do..
    I'd appreciate advice from anyone who can help tweak my cycle plan. I'm not just young and jumping into something I don't understand, I do my research and make my choices wisely.
    Thanks.
    the test at 500mg/week is good. dbol at 20mg is low imo, go 30mg+ and no real need for proviron . just use a standard AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    the test at 500mg/week is good. dbol at 20mg is low imo, go 30mg+ and no real need for proviron. just use a standard AI.
    Thanks for helping, I appreciate it.
    So, other aromatase inhibitors being, Arimidex or Aromasin ?

So would 30mg dbol be ok, or would you recom 40mg?

As for the test, is it ok alone at 500mg/week? or would you say to stack with deca ?

What gains could I expect on a lean diet, and good exercise plan?

A little too young, but if your going to do it anyway I would drop the dbol and DEFFINATLY not use deca . Test only at 400-500mg per week would give you good results. You know what you risk by using AAS at your age right? You will most likley need to get on TRT in your yearly 30s, like me. Not cool.

Have you had your testosterone checked? What is your plan for your diet? Your still kinda small for your height, you probably still have a lot of natural growth possible with proper diet. If your diet isn't good then your wasting your time, health, and money.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Muse - I know its hard to hear when your already set to cycle... Id defiantly agree your young to cycle, you still have growth to be done. On the other hand would DEFF not run Deca , a Test only cycle would be more than fine. Arimidex or Aromasin are both great to keep sides down while On.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Muse - I know its hard to hear when your already set to cycle... Id defiantly agree your young to cycle, you still have growth to be done. On the other hand would DEFF not run Deca, a Test only cycle would be more than fine. Arimidex or Aromasin are both great to keep sides down while On.
    Thanks for sharing your personal experience with me in aid to stop me making the mistakes you may well have made.
    On the otherhand I know I'm going to go ahead with my second cycle so want to make sure it's tweaked best as can be.

So Test for 12 weeks @500mg/week (1 jab per week or split?) E3D
    Dump the dbol ? (whats the reason, out of curiosity)
    Whats would be most appropriate to use? armidex or nolva?

PCT: clomid and nolva?

Thanks for sharing your personal experience with me in aid to stop me making the mistakes you may well have made.
    On the otherhand I know I'm going to go ahead with my second cycle so want to make sure it's tweaked best as can be.

So Test for 12 weeks @500mg/week (1 jab per week or split?) E3D
    Dump the dbol ? (whats the reason, out of curiosity)
    Whats would be most appropriate to use? armidex or nolva?

PCT: clomid and nolva?
    If it were me, other than wishing I could go back and stop myself from my first cycle when I was 22 or 23...

Id run test-e 12 weeks (no longer). Id drop the dbol, to me dbol will just make you "feel" like your on the aas quicker but its not worth the sides and heavy tax on your liver. The Test will kick in soon enough with a lil patience.

Run, adex .5 EOD or .25 ED if your worried about bloat/estro sides while ON.

Kill the adex the day before you start PCT. PCT needs to be Clomi+Nolva, Prob: 100/100/50/50 clomi and 40/40/20/20 nolva. Please keep reading, you should have know these things already, we only say that for your own safety Bro.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    test only..drop the dbol but i agree w/ the rest you should wait

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    If it were me, other than wishing I could go back and stop myself from my first cycle when I was 22 or 23...

Id run test-e 12 weeks (no longer). Id drop the dbol , to me dbol will just make you "feel" like your on the aas quicker but its not worth the sides and heavy tax on your liver. The Test will kick in soon enough with a lil patience.

Run, adex .5 EOD or .25 ED if your worried about bloat/estro sides while ON.

Kill the adex the day before you start PCT. PCT needs to be Clomi+Nolva, Prob: 100/100/50/50 clomi and 40/40/20/20 nolva. Please keep reading, you should have know these things already, we only say that for your own safety Bro.
    I know and I really really appreciate it thankyou.
    Right i'll take advice and scrap the dbol, advice comes with experience so I will not be ignorant to your words of wisdom!

Could you please write it up for me to see if my underdstanding if correct in terms of week 1-12 and what to be taking, then the PCT plan.

thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    dude just use the search button and research your cycle and pct. Not to be a dick but it sounds like you need to do some research before you go sticking yourself

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Weight: 160lbs (been cutting ready for a lean bulk cycle)
    BF: 11%

Cheers.
    Yeah, how do you "cut" and only get to 11% bf? I am bulking and I am at 10-11% bf right now.

What you need to do is drop the bf a little more and do a regular bulk or if you don't care about bf then bulk naturally if anything maybe a Pro-hormone like superdrol.

Steroid use at 5'7 at 21 years old is not recommended you're still growing, I started when I was 20 years old and it wasn't a smart decision. Luckily I was above 6'0 at the time

But hey, I didn't listen to anyone that told me then so I doubt you will listen to me either. I gave you the warning, up to you to follow it.

You need to serously think about that fact that you might, and it is a big might, end up having to get on TRT later; that means sticking yourself the the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    or if you don't care about bf then bulk naturally if anything maybe a Pro-hormone like superdrol.
    Sorry Bro but I need to correct you on this... Superdrol is a steroid labeled as a "prohormone"

And just so MUSE and others know, Superdrol will shut you down hardcore as any other steroid. I deff wouldn't run superdrol unless your ready for a full AAS cycle.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    21, right?

and I see some of our members are giving you advice on taking aas?

I'm sorry that this has happened. Anyone giving aas advice to someone only 21 years old needs to reevaluate said advice, because it can be very damaging to OP's HPTA and endocrine systems, which typically DO NOT fully mature until the mid 20's... still a long few years away.

Although this is an aas info board, we still have morals and ethics. We advocate the intelligent useage of aas. If someone isn't ready for advice due to age, we do not give them advice. Period.

I'm a little confused by some of you members that should know better about this issue???

It is better NOT to give advice, than to give BAD advice.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    the test at 500mg/week is good. dbol at 20mg is low imo, go 30mg+ and no real need for proviron. just use a standard AI.
    Please don't listen to the above, this guy is only 19yrs old himself and as no experience in AAS or fully understands what they can do to a teenager, don't be misdirected to post only because they tell you want you want to hear, the truth is you don't need steroids at your age and weight.

You really need to learn how to eat for the next few yrs and without doubt learn how to train to build muscle. Even if you did go on a course you would lose all gains anyway due to your diet not support the new tissue. So be mature about this and listen to the guys in this thread telling you not to cycle, go to the diet section and post your daily diet and ask for help in achieving your goals...best of luck

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Theres some real poor advice in this thread, sometimes its better for some to keep their opinions to themselves....

Op your far to young and need to better use what you have naturally....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Please don't listen to the above, this guy is only 19yrs old himself and as no experience in AAS or fully understands what they can do to a teenager, don't be misdirected to post only because they tell you want you want to hear, the truth is you don't need steroids at your age and weight.

You really need to learn how to eat for the next few yrs and without doubt learn how to train to build muscle. Even if you did go on a course you would lose all gains anyway due to your diet not support the new tissue. So be mature about this and listen to the guys in this thread telling you not to cycle, go to the diet section and post your daily diet and ask for help in achieving your goals...best of luck
    Thanks, I have posted it, but no luck... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...80#post5669180

Thread Information