OCUnicornHunter is offline New Member

Getting my life back

Hey Guys,

I've been away a couple years. Used to log in as Rockbottom, but can't post from that account right now. Guess it's too old.

I'll get to the point - due to a couple personal tragedies I got derailed a couple years back. Things are good now, and I need to get my physique back. This is the last, and most important, step to bouncing back from a pretty dark time. Enough of that.

I'm late, so I'm not going to try to post something smart (e.g. some brilliant back in the saddle cycle). So I'd like to ask for a little help with the following.

1. I'm looking for lean, lean, lean and hard at this stage in my life. No more bulking cycles for me unless it's some fine tuning. I'm on a budget, but I was thinking some combo of Anavar , Tren or Winny, and Test (maybe a few weeks of Dbol for a burst?). If I could still afford HgH I'd stack that all day (is gensci still in business?).

2. I haven't tried Tren, but I like the aggressive results I read about. However, I'm a father. Side effects such as aggression aren't acceptable. How is this really?

3. Steroids don't burn fat. Steroids don't burn fat. Steroids don't burn fat. I know. Diet burns fat. My diet is good. Now .... lol .... help me out with a fat burning cycle please

I say that with a little tongue in cheek because I can't really sacrifice stamina. I need to be able to run.

edit, no fishing, marcus
    As always, I'm incredibly impressed with the intelligence of the folks on this site. Thanks so much for your advice and patience.

Cheers.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    tren can cause aggression and kills stamina
    what are your stats.
    and edit your post there is no fishing

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your going to have to post your stats and cycle history so we can get more of an understanding about you.

Glad to hear your feeling better and resady to get back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    tren can cause aggression and kills stamina
    what are your stats.
    and edit your post there is no fishing
    Thanks for the head's up. That must've gotten stricter ...

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing a Tren E started 250mg now 350mg Test E started 300 now 350-400mg and Winny 350mg per wk. Cycle is 10wks with winny being on for 6. Been great and your goals seems to coralline with mine. Get ****ing hard!!! And some lean mass to go along with it. Listen to Marcus in anything he tells you cause he is the champ and knows everything!!!! Good luck. I suggest following something like my amount.

Hey guys,

As for stats, well all I can say is that it's been a shitty three years.

5'11"
    200 lbs
    20% bf
    37 years old.

I've done 8-10 cycles over the past 10 years. Never very aggressive. I don't compete. I think this might have been one of the most recent.

12 weeks. EQ - 400 mg/weekly; Test E 500 mg/weekly; D bol (weeks 1-6) 20 mgs/ed; GH 5 ius/ed (just finished 6 month cycle). Anti Es as needed.

PCT - HRT + HCG .

I once did a cycle primarily based on Anavar , which I fugging loved. If I could swing financially an Anavar, HGH, Test, Dbol burst cycle with some cutting compounds that would rock. Don't think I could swing the GH though.

Thanks again.

Latency glitch.
    Last edited by OCUnicornHunter; 06-22-2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Latency glitch.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well your bf is a lil high.And if if been off the iron for a while doing a cycle isnt the best idea.You stand a good chance of sides with high bf.And you can hurt your tendons with the extra strength you have.

Yeah, I've been reading about that. I don't plan to lift heavy, however. This cycle is purely a lean muscle and cardio cycle. If I could get down to single digits bf @ around 195 this year I'd be very happy. From there, take four to six months off AAS and continue to build a base of fitness and maybe add a little muscle next spring. I have no desire to get to 240-250 ever again.

I also understand the blood pressure risks with doing AAS with a higher bf. I'll be monitoring it for sure.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to attack your bf naturally before using any kind of AAS, your body will adapt and respond quickly to a new diet and cardio programme. There is no need to use AAS until you have got back into eating healthy and use to training again.

Thread Information