malin is offline New Member

In need of help ASAP

Hi guys,I'm currently running a cycle of SD and its been almost a week. Here is what I have

SD 10/20/20Milkthistle 1000mg Hawthorne Berry 1000mgCoQ10Primaforce Proliver

PCT:SERM :Nolvadex 40/40/20/20PES EraseSaw PalmettoLiver supportNow here is my problems. I just found out my Nolvadex is bunk and the dealer has been screwing people up. I tried and look online but kost site end up being scam or not legit. Can someone pm me a source. Also. I'm CanadaThank you so much...I really don't know to screw this up. I planned everything but like always, I encounter problems

5 8
    10 bf

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by malin View Post
    Hi guys,I'm currently running a cycle of SD and its been almost a week. Here is what I have

SD 10/20/20Milkthistle 1000mg Hawthorne Berry 1000mgCoQ10Primaforce Proliver

PCT:SERM :Nolvadex 40/40/20/20PES EraseSaw PalmettoLiver supportNow here is my problems. I just found out my Nolvadex is bunk and the dealer has been screwing people up. I tried and look online but kost site end up being scam or not legit. Can someone pm me a source. Also. I'm CanadaThank you so much...I really don't know to screw this up. I planned everything but like always, I encounter problems

5 8
    10 bf
    U can´t ask for sources here.
    But since u´re asking for PCT meds and not gear, I think I´m not breaking the rules by telling u to go to Ar-r .com and order som Liq. Tamox.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    U can´t ask for sources here.
    But since u´re asking for PCT meds and not gear, I think I´m not breaking the rules by telling u to go to Ar-r.com and order som Liq. Tamox.
    First Timer you are now banned for braking the rules. lol, what you did was perfect.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    First Timer you are now banned for braking the rules. lol, what you did was perfect.
    Phew!!!!

He´s also too young, and running that SD(Superdrol) crap. But....too late.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle ever was Superdrol @ 23 yrs old(wish I waited longer), it was the most I have ever gained in like 6 weeks.. The first day that it really worked I did shoulders at the gym and they were so pumped and the growth in size was so ridiculous my first reaction was fear as I looked at it at a glance. It was hard to believe one could grow that fast.

But you are 22 and you are hitting up the pro hormones like is water... Good luck getting ur junk up in a few years.

Thread Information