Chris J is offline Associate Member

no sex drive while on gear...whats up?

I f#cked up and ran a 21 week cycle of test cyp. I post cycled 2/16/11. I felt like total shit odviously and jumped back on after about 3 weeks. I ran a 10 week on / two off. I ran a 8 on / 2 off over several times to present. One week ago I got back on after another 2 week lay off. I have basically been on gear too long. Over a year to be exact. I was doing 1000 mgs a week on my last cycle (slowly increased over time) I know my receptors are prob. clogged/ saturated. I stopped making any noticable gains some time back, but felt good. Well 7 days into my last 2 week lay off I had difficulty maintaing an erection while in bed. 5 days ago I pinned 500 mg's and and today another 250mg's. I have never had a problem while on gear or prior to ever doing gear like this. I am a little concerned. Yea I know I need to man up and get off the gear for a couple of months, but can anyone explain the lack of sex drive while on?? Thanks

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Did you run hcg for any period of time?

No bro I did not. Suggestions??

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Dang it would have helped on such a long cycle. I would try running some hcg . Have you got blood work done?

Last March I did. I get a free yearly physical and requested blood work. Unfortunetly I had jumped back on another cycle two weeks prior to bloodwork and as you can imagine ...my test was quite high.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it takes more then just test to get an erection. All your hormones are probably out of wack

Should I get on HCG and an anti E ? Or without bloodwork am I merely guessing?

i do bloodwork. At this point anything would be a guess

I cant believe I am the only one on here that has done gear like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    I'm sure your not. But everyone is different.

As usual..you are right. I was just hoping someone had experienced the same effects and could give some kind of advise. But there again ...as you stated what worked for them might not for me..everyone is diffeent. A little late...but I am concerned.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Only one thing to do.
    Stop pinning, start HCG now (500-1000 EOD) and Tamox 10mg ED, 6 week PCT in 15-18 days (Clomid/Tamox/Tore combination, check Swifto´s PCT thread)
    Then do BW 2 months after PCT.
    Doesen´t hurt to try out Trib. or Trib/Argnine combo after PCT. Some respond well.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    because most people try to research and do things properly.i hope everything goes alright . 1st step is blood work ,asap...

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I run gear like that but I'm on self imposed HRT. At 47 years old I didn't feel I was risking much. That said, I'm not trying to come off anyway and can't see a situation where I would have to (framed and incarcerated?). FT42 is right though, Swifto in the PCT section will be your best bet at this point.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dude, you've been running a cycle for over a year now? I think you should follow FT42's advice. Are you also under a lot of stress or notice yourself being clinically depressed?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Hcg was the only thing that brought me back after a drought. Sh1t's amazing. I'll never cycle without it again. Even while cycling, i can def feel the effects of hcg in the bedroom. Receptor saturation is just it. Off and on man, this is why its called cycling. Unless ur pro or just dont care, dont stay on.

Get your blood work checked before you start any self medication.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Hcg was the only thing that brought me back after a drought. Sh1t's amazing. I'll never cycle without it again. Even while cycling, i can def feel the effects of hcg in the bedroom. Receptor saturation is just it. Off and on man, this is why its called cycling. Unless ur pro or just dont care, dont stay on.
    Even if you just don't care, you should still drop the dosage down to HRT level doses between cycles. Otherwise you'll end up just increasing dosage size and thus having more and more sides and diminishing returns.

But yeah, OP, I think you're beyond the point where you should be DIYing it. You need sound medical advice from a real doc.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    i dont agree with the advice above. can you confirm your test is legit? is it the same gear you used at the start? i have been on for 1.5 years now never take massive amounts of test never over 500mg a week but have taken lots of tren . your problem imho is estrogen/prolactin/progesterone related. come back down to a TRT dose (200mg pw) and let your hormones settle down try adex @ .25 EOD. hcg can be usefull but its not 100% necessary

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by junkiescumbag View Post
    i dont agree with the advice above. can you confirm your test is legit? is it the same gear you used at the start? i have been on for 1.5 years now never take massive amounts of test never over 500mg a week but have taken lots of tren. your problem imho is estrogen/prolactin/progesterone related. come back down to a TRT dose (200mg pw) and let your hormones settle down try adex @ .25 EOD. hcg can be usefull but its not 100% necessary
    and i dont agree with yours

Blog Entries
    OP, get to a doctor and get blood work done, only way you will know for sure, hormones are most prob all over the shop. and dont waste time on crap like tribulus

Hormones are probably all over the place dec. I will get some HCG and lower my doses. junkiescumbag, I too was on 500 mgs for about 10 months...bumped it to 750 mg's and recently to a 1000. yea I was feeling a little depressed...short tempered. But then a couple of weeks ago when my sex drive plumited I odviously woke up and knew something was wrong. I appreciate you guys taking the time to respond and give advice.

I will also get some Tamox. Is there something other than clomid you would recommend? That stuff makes me feel like sucking on the business end of a 357 Magnum. Weird emotional rollercoaster. I will look into getting blood work done prior to my next scheduled vist in March. I have worked all my life so I have to pay for these things. Here in the US...illegal aliens and people who refuse to work get everything for free.

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    hey dude im 47 also and i stay on year round i run 15 week cycles and bridge for the next 15 weeks to bridge i use 100 mg a week of cyp and im cant get enough sex from your pic it looks like we have the same build

I will also get some Tamox. Is there something other than clomid you would recommend? That stuff makes me feel like sucking on the business end of a 357 Magnum. Weird emotional rollercoaster. I will look into getting blood work done prior to my next scheduled vist in March. I have worked all my life so I have to pay for these things. Here in the US...illegal aliens and people who refuse to work get everything for free.
    I don't know if tamoxifen and clomid will help you now. I'd go see a doctor about it. You've got some long term steroid abuse problems going on.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    No bro I did not. Suggestions??
    You have beem on way too long. You need to come off for an extended period of time and try to recover
    your natural hormone balance. 1st thing you should do is get some blood work done to see whats going on.

Yes i certainly agree I do need to and will get blood work done. I guess I am just not eager to see the damage done and the medical bills assosiated with it. It would probably be cheaper for me to self medicate and blast and cruise on my own. Before I make any more foolish decisions though, I will check with my Dr. who knows I am on gear, and get some blood work done

Thanks for stepping up mohawkman.

Yes i certainly agree I do need to and will get blood work done. I guess I am just not eager to see the damage done and the medical bills assosiated with it. It would probably be cheaper for me to self medicate and blast and cruise on my own. Before I make any more foolish decisions though, I will check with my Dr. who knows I am on gear, and get some blood work done
    If you don't have the bread, you can get treated as a Medically Indigent Adult. So look in to that if necessary.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    6 weeks of Tamox 20mg ED
    and Toremifene 120/120/60/60/60/60
    But get on that HCG immediately in the meantime.

No need for BW now.
    But 2 months post PCT to confirm your LH is strong and your balls are working.

No need to consider any type of TRT before you do this, that´s just continuing the abuse.
    You need to accept the fact that you´re gonna loose some weight and size and soften up a bit, as your Test looses some ground for Estro during the recovery process. But it´s for the healthier, and you won´t regret it.
    Guys have come back to normal after a lot longer abuse than you.

Honkey Kong, that would be sweet if it will work. I will ask my doctor about that. I am asking for a lab corp request and to check the cost. First timer you have always given solid pct advise to all, and I appreciate it. I see you left out the recommendation for clomid, thanks. That sh!t has me putting one in the chamber just thinking about it. I know this is of no concern to anyone, but I was able to pull off an enjoyable jerk session this morning.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman View Post
    hey dude im 47 also and i stay on year round i run 15 week cycles and bridge for the next 15 weeks to bridge i use 100 mg a week of cyp and im cant get enough sex from your pic it looks like we have the same build
    I'm 47 too and I do the same thing. That said, Torem is an excellent replacement for clomid.

Blog Entries
    lastime i was having probs i went to get bw which showed estro being x5 higher than it should. adex did trick for me

xavierlafleur is offline Junior Member
    It surprises most people to learn Testosterone isn't necessary for an erection but it generally is directly related with desire.
    I had a friend, 55 years old, who was soft, effeminate and not a muscle on his body. He also hadn't had sex with his wife or anyone else for over a year.
    I assumed he had low test so I took him to my doctor. It turned out his level was 800 from a laboratory that uses 800 as the max. My doctor explained he was one of the few who did not decrease test production as he aged (there are some men like that).

Despite his high, natural testosterone he had no libido. The libido to erection chain is very complex so if I were in your situation I would go and see a good endocrinologist. It's probably nothing that time won’t take care of anyways.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Free T, SHBG, DHEA's, estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, DHT, thats if you stay on.

In fact, f*ck it, get a full blood panel.

Danabolic is offline New Member
    Also check prolactin levels. Very common cause of ED regardless of test levels. Definitely see an endo. I hear a lot of guys bash on guys for 'abusing' long term, but the fact is that probably more than not have or are doing what you've done or worse (I know guys who take crazy mg's and rarely get off unless they run out). Hell, prob 90% use it without medical need (at least initially).

Remember bud, you can't change the past.... You can only go from here. So see a doc and get blood done. Best of luck
    Last edited by Danabolic; 08-24-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Thread Information