felk87 is offline Banned

first cycle change up question?

i am currently on my 2nd week of test e, i', waiting till week 4-5 to see if any sides arouse from it, my question is i feel like i am getting bloated as hell and doing cardio 5xs a week, working out hard, and dieting pretty darn good, avoiding sodium and all to help lower bloating. if by week 6 i dont see any other sides would it be prudent to maybe add some var as it was given to me for free. i have 10mg tabs x 100=1000 i was thinming of maybe adding 50-60mg per day to help me get cutt up and get some lean muscle.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    How much water are you drinking? I don't mean juice or soda. I mean actual water.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    How much water are you drinking? I don't mean juice or soda. I mean actual water.
    gallon maybe a little more, i just feel like i am doing everything the way is supposed to but im getting fat, no more abs and my face is super puffy, i just ordered some liquidex to see if that will help.

UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    I have read that an AI such as anastrozole/letrozole will help with preventing water retention so the liquidex should help...

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by felk87 View Post
    gallon maybe a little more, i just feel like i am doing everything the way is supposed to but im getting fat, no more abs and my face is super puffy, i just ordered some liquidex to see if that will help.
    You are not gaining fat, it's water, and you need to be running an ai.

Thread Information