curt75 is offline New Member

Bulk Bulk Bulk please have a look and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Hello guys. I am just about to order for my upcomming winter cycle and would really appreciate any feedback at all on the following cycle plan. I am considering HCG through the whole cycle because of some very compelling articles I have read recently. My post cycle is a little up in the air still as I an not sure I'll need so much given that I'll have run HCG through the whole cycle. Anyway, I would appreciate any thought you's may have. Thanks

I am 35yo 5'10" and a little on the low side right now at 180lbs
    This will be my 4th cycle in two and a had years. I have not included an AI anything for gyno even though I have had symptoms in the past because I won't be taking it unless I need to. I probably will though. Suggestions on that are welcome as well. Also, I had tren in there as well but chose to remove it because I have never used Tren before and could not find any satisfactory consensus on how much test/tren to use, in what ratio ect... Suggestions there are welcomed as well.

Week----D-Bol----EQ----Enan----Sust----HCG----Nolva----Clomid
    1---------60-------400---300-----600--------------------------------
    2---------60-------400---300-----600--------------------------------
    3---------60-------400---300-----600------200----------------------
    4---------60-------400---300-----600------200----------------------
    5-------------------400---300-----600------200----------------------
    6-------------------400---300-----600------200----------------------
    7-------------------400---300-----600------200----------------------
    8-------------------400---300-----600------250----------------------
    9-------------------400---300-----600------250----------------------
    10------------------400---300-----600------250----------------------
    11--------------------------------------------250----------------------
    12----------------------------------------------------------------------
    13------------------------------------------------------20-------80---
    14------------------------------------------------------20-------80---
    15------------------------------------------------------20-------40---
    16------------------------------------------------------20-------40---

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by curt75 View Post
    Hello guys. I am just about to order for my upcomming winter cycle and would really appreciate any feedback at all on the following cycle plan. I am considering HCG through the whole cycle because of some very compelling articles I have read recently. My post cycle is a little up in the air still as I an not sure I'll need so much given that I'll have run HCG through the whole cycle. Anyway, I would appreciate any thought you's may have. Thanks

I am 35yo 5'10" and a little on the low side right now at 180lbs
    This will be my 4th cycle in two and a had years. I have not included an AI anything for gyno even though I have had symptoms in the past because I won't be taking it unless I need to. I probably will though. Suggestions on that are welcome as well. Also, I had tren in there as well but chose to remove it because I have never used Tren before and could not find any satisfactory consensus on how much test/tren to use, in what ratio ect... Suggestions there are welcomed as well.

Week----D-Bol----EQ----Enan----Sust----HCG----Nolva----Clomid
    1---------60-------400---300-----600--------------------------------
    2---------60-------400---300-----600--------------------------------
    3---------60-------400---300-----600------200----------------------
    4---------60-------400---300-----600------200----------------------
    5-------------------400---300-----600------200----------------------
    6-------------------400---300-----600------200----------------------
    7-------------------400---300-----600------200----------------------
    8-------------------400---300-----600------250----------------------
    9-------------------400---300-----600------250----------------------
    10------------------400---300-----600------250----------------------
    11--------------------------------------------250----------------------
    12----------------------------------------------------------------------
    13------------------------------------------------------20-------80---
    14------------------------------------------------------20-------80---
    15------------------------------------------------------20-------40---
    16------------------------------------------------------20-------40---
    5"10 180lbs...

You dont know anywhere near that ammount of AAS.

Please post your diet here and what exactly you ate yesterday?

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also, I don't see a need to run the sust and test e together?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    are you running two types of test? If so, why?

your diet and eating patterns is going to be a direct effect on your weight gain. Speaking of weight, 180 pounds is light for your of sorts. You sure your diet is good now?

As for the tren , its my favorite for solid gains, or deca for nice gains as well. Test 500 and tren 400 is a great cycle

I am closer to 185 I suppose and that's about as high as I can get before cycle. I eat a lot. Chicken a couple times a day, a lot of pasta. I make a huge sauce a couple times a month and then eat spagetti once er twice a day. I eat a lot of healthy fats, nuts and include about a 1/2 cup of peanut butter and a 1/4 cup of olive oil in all my already high calorie shakes. I drink 3-4 of those a day too. I try hard to keep me calories high but it's a struggle. I can maintain that for a month er two before cycle and a month er two after. As for the two different types of test, the only EQ I can get ATM is Equitest. It's a mixture of 200E and 150 Enan. I didn't think that was near enough test and so I chose to add the blend. I can get my hands on most mainstream AAS so I can certainly change it up.

Oh... Yesterday I ate:
    Breakfast:
    4 poached eggs, two toast, cantelope and honeymellon with yogurt, baked beans, two sausage and a small bran muffin.

Lunch:
    Three sandwiches (Egg salad, chicken salad and tuna), about a dozen cookies, two oranges, two bananas, three hard boiled eggs and some mixed uncooked veggies.

Dinner:
    A very large plate of stew with veggies, two slices of bread, two dinner buns, a bowl of canned leaches and two scoops of mashed potatoes.

I eat other snake and drink high calorie shakes throughout the day as well.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I am closer to 185 I suppose and that's about as high as I can get before cycle. I eat a lot. Chicken a couple times a day, a lot of pasta. I make a huge sauce a couple times a month and then eat spagetti once er twice a day. I eat a lot of healthy fats, nuts and include about a 1/2 cup of peanut butter and a 1/4 cup of olive oil in all my already high calorie shakes. I drink 3-4 of those a day too. I try hard to keep me calories high but it's a struggle. I can maintain that for a month er two before cycle and a month er two after. As for the two different types of test, the only EQ I can get ATM is Equitest. It's a mixture of 200E and 150 Enan. I didn't think that was near enough test and so I chose to add the blend. I can get my hands on most mainstream AAS so I can certainly change it up.
    Huge sauce, pasta... making my tuna can taste even crappier

Uh that's supposed to read canned peaches. Cuz eating leaches, though I'm sure a great source of protien, would be disgusting.

just pick one test and use it. Your diet needs lots of work, in my opinion, but the gurus in the diet section do a great job at critiques.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Oh... Yesterday I ate:
    Breakfast:
    4 poached eggs, two toast, cantelope and honeymellon with yogurt, baked beans, two sausage and a small bran muffin.

Lunch:
    Three sandwiches (Egg salad, chicken salad and tuna), about a dozen cookies, two oranges, two bananas, three hard boiled eggs and some mixed uncooked veggies.

Dinner:
    A very large plate of stew with veggies, two slices of bread, two dinner buns, a bowl of canned leaches and two scoops of mashed potatoes.

This is why you weigh 180lbs mate.

Here's mine approx.

15g PeptoPro

6 eggs, 4 whites, oats, bannana

BCAA

2 chicken breast, salad, nuts, strawberrys

BCAA

2 cans tuna, quinoa, 1 TBSP EVOO, brocoli

BCAA

8-10oz fillet steak, spinach bannan, kiwi

PeptoPro

TRAIN/CARDIO

PeptoPro

2 salmon steaks, white potato, mixed veg

Whey Iso, oats, coconut oil

2 eggs, 8 whites

Casein shake

PeptoPro in the AM when I wake for a piss.
    Last edited by Swifto; 10-23-2011 at 05:08 PM.

also, drop the eg and use deca or tren . And 1gram of test is overkill.

LMFAO! I was about to ask what country you're from where they have canned leeches. LOL.

Your diet could definitely use some improvement, aside from the leeches. You should start a thread in the nutrition forum and get your diet dialed in before you decide what cycle to run.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    Also, I don't see a need to run the sust and test e together?
    I was thinking the same...

Listen to Swifto on this one bro. Your diet can definitely use improvement; that is not a bodybuilder's diet imho. Also, if you want to cycle, that's one thing. But running all those compounds at your stats... I just don't see the point. Seems like a huge waste of money to me. You probably feel like since it's your 4th cycle, you should be running 'advanced' cycles... however I know guys on here who have run dozens of cycles and mainly stick to test only, albeit in higher dosages than what's typical.

I'll echo what Sgt. Hartman suggested - start your own thread in the nutrition forum and we'll help get you sorted out over there. You need food, not AAS.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh... Yesterday I ate:
    Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Your lunch is ridiculous. I have a very hard time believing you eat all that in one sitting. I don't know if you heard or not but it is better to break up your meals evenly throughout the day.

That's more like two lunches. Again, I eat other things through the day but I work and have to bring lunch to work with me so I take as much food as I can and break it up through a ten hour day.

Thread Information