Thread: ouch!

NoCompromise is offline Junior Member

ouch!

Running a 8 week cycle of a hybrid blend. I love test prop and have run it before first off. It is a blend of: per ml 100mg test prop, 100mg NPP, 100mg masteron which I am doing 1ml EOD. I also add 20mg test prop EOD.
    Now I have heard people say that prop hurts but never had more than a little pain from prop. My question is this sh!t hurts and made my leg(quad injection) swell up to the point it was hard to walk and the range of motion was slightly limited. It was fine right after injection but about 10 hours after bam it hit me. 24 hrs after, Woke up today and swelling way down but still present a little and not as soar.

Maybe from the high concentration per ml of all the short esters?

As this was the first injection do you guys think it's going to be this bad every time?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    id agree its gonna hurt every shot,, maybe not as bad but still close. Try the glute

cb714 is offline Member
    Do you know if it's brewed with EO? Some people have a bad reaction to it.

I was afraid I was gonna hear this. I consider myself to have a fairly high thresh hold for pain but this is crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Do you know if it's brewed with EO? Some people have a bad reaction to it.
    Not for sure but I think some of the prop in the past was possibly brewed with EO hence the reason It wasn't to bad on the pip. Plus I've used prop bought at the same time from this same major UGL and had only a little pip.

cb714 is offline Member
    Who knows then bro... I think you're gonna have to just try again to make sure it wasnt a fluke.. lol. good luck

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    could also cut it down with some grape seed oil etc

Who knows then bro... I think you're gonna have to just try again to make sure it wasnt a fluke.. lol. good luck
    thx bro, gonna use a different vial and see if the same results happen otherwise I'm buying stock in advil lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    could also cut it down with some grape seed oil etc
    I have heard people talk about this method for this problem. Aprox how much if im doing 1ml injections would you sugest. Also I know there is a couple different oils to use/choose from any suggestions or places to obtain sterile oil?

cb714 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCompromise View Post
    I have heard people talk about this method for this problem. Aprox how much if im doing 1ml injections would you sugest. Also I know there is a couple different oils to use/choose from any suggestions or places to obtain sterile oil?
    research chem sites have them. I don't think we can post links to them here though otherwise I would.

research chem sites have them. I don't think we can post links to them here though otherwise I would.
    could you shoot me a pm if you know a reliable site that sells already sterile oil?

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I would also just try cutting it down... I have seen these blends out there for sale and always wondered how much 300+mg in 1 ml would hurt.. I guess my question has been answered. I would add another whole cc of oil to each shot.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    I would also just try cutting it down... I have seen these blends out there for sale and always wondered how much 300+mg in 1 ml would hurt.. I guess my question has been answered. I would add another whole cc of oil to each shot.
    brother the Idea of 100mg of all of those in one ml sounds great but if EOD is like this man I just don't know if its worth it. I had 200mg test prop before and it was probably slightly under dosed my source said but it didn't hurt even close to this bad. I'll you posted as tomorrow morning is second injection time. Hopefully it was just a fluke but I'm thinking not lol. Still 20 hrs later it hurts some and little tight but I'm gonna go muscle through a cardio session.

Thread Information