depeche is offline New Member

Critique on a AAS cycle which killed a famous 30-year old guy in Greece

A famous guy died by a heart attack (blown heart artery) a couple of weeks ago in Greece and it's death was officially attributed to the use of anabolic steroids . His father is a powerful person and he is running a campaign against AAS in Greece in the memory of his 30 year old son.

Yesterday his father published the cycle that his son died from…… It is the following 12 week cycle. As you probably understand everybody in Greece puts fire on the AAS dealers.

I think it would be interesting to hear the opinion of some experienced people with AAS. Please take a look of the cycle and post your critique. CRITIQUE FROM VETS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!

(pic of the guy can be found in google search with the name: gigourtakis)

weeks 1 - 4

Sustanon 250mg (induject 250) - 5ml/week
    boldenon 250mg (boldebolin 250) - 3ml/week
    winstrol 10mg (rexobol 10) - 5tabs/day for 5days/week (weekend 2days off)
    legalon - 1/day

weeks 5 - 8

Test cypionate 250mg (testex 250) - 5ml/week
    Nandrolone 100mg (nandro 100) - 3ml/week
    oxandrolone 10mg (oxanabol 10) - 5tabs/day for 5days/week (weekend 2days off)
    legalon - 1/day

weeks 9 - 12

Test prop 100mg (testorapid 100) - 8ml/week
    Tri-tren 100mg (tri-tren 100) - 2.5ml/week
    oral masteron (mastoral) - 5tabs/day for 5days/week (weekend 2days off)
    legalon - 1/day

every 4 weeks 1 week off

3 weeks PCT.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I doubt that cycle is what caused him to die... Unless this was to be run for extended periods of time with no blood work done at all.

It certianly is not a massive does per week. Yes it is high but nothing that I would believe to cause death....

That is what I thought when I saw the cycle. Did you take a look on this guy's pictures? It seems that he wasn't so pro for having this cycle..

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    High blood pressure from AAS usage can certainly expose a weak artery, of course so can heavy squats. The point being many have done far more juice than this guy without any problems other than pimples on their back ;-)

There is the moron in America who is campaining against AAS because his son commited suicide which he blames on AAS, its always easier to deal with loss if you can identify a demon and divert your sorrow into anger and hostility. This is called subsitution in psychology and is one of the most common of emotions, think about it how many times have you accidently cut into someones lane then when they blow thier horn so you don't hit them you get pissed at them for making you feel bad :-)

FFM

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I hate that nob head in the states.... denial... he cant face the fact that he did not realise thats his son was depressed and he feels guilty so he has to blame AAS for his sons death

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    This is called subsitution in psychologyFFM
    I totally agree on that...

BTW he died when he was sleeping..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    well, there is certainly hype about aas just as there is about riding a motorcycle without a helmet.

It appears he did NOT die from aas. He COULD have died from aas related complications.

not an extreme stack by any definition of the word.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    these threads make me *yawn* as does all sensationalism.

agrred with baseline, id love to slap that silly fvcker in the US on the head , he hasnt a fvckin clue what he is on about and spouts nothing but uneducated shite

That guy's name you are talking is Hooton. He appears in the Bigger Stronger Faster movie. But damn is he a dumb fvck. In another documentary he said something along the lines of "all these teenagers injecting steroids in their vein". You can obviously see how much he knows about steroids if he's saying something like that.

Problem is idiots like that get all the publicity, while down to earth people who can back up what they are saying with arguements are given the shoe. Because its not sensational ! Its cooler to have a dead kid because of roids than to talk about the proper way of usage, thus having no complications. That guy's kid was on anti depresants and stuff, he was fvcked up in the head to begin with. Now this retard wants to blame roids because he was to much of an idiot to realise his son had major problems. He could do us a favour and kill himself also, just like that twat son of his.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    "all these teenagers injecting steroids in their vein"
    hehehehhee

27300man is offline Associate Member

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That cycle itself certainly isn't directly responsible for his death.
    But sure, it likely played into a genetic arterial weakness and other risk factors.
    It was going to happen anyway, and the high BP from the AAS use and heavy lifting may have just expedited the process.

This is why it is important to stay in good health and keep all your vitals in check, on or off cycle.

Thread Information