Thread: Ephedrine

StrongSide is offline Junior Member

Ephedrine

I am currently taking 100mgs ed and plan on doing so for 4 weeks. How long do you guys like to normally run ephedrine for?

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used to run it til the effects started wearing off. Some people say to run it just like clen . 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Others say 3,4,5 weeks. Eventually your beta's will get used to it and you'll need to take a break. I've always maxed it at 100mg/day. At that dose, if you're no longer feeling it; it's time to take a break.

Are you stacking it with Caffeine & Asprin or running it by itself?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    really no point running it that long of a duration. You will probably start noticing less results my end of week one. People start getting into the habit of adding more and more to get the same feeling for thats not good for you, your heart or your wallet.

10-12 days is fine, then 2 weeks off with some ketofen to upregulate

ECA's are over rated, they act as more of a plecibo... if your diet is spot on and you train well and get a lot of rest, the weight will come off.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    really no point running it that long of a duration. You will probably start noticing less results my end of week one. People start getting into the habit of adding more and more to get the same feeling for thats not good for you, your heart or your wallet.

10-12 days is fine, then 2 weeks off with some ketofen to upregulate

ECA's are over rated, they act as more of a plecibo... if your diet is spot on and you train well and get a lot of rest, the weight will come off.
    I agree with you about the diet and training, but I would hardly say an ECA stack is a plecibo. Sure if your diet is bad, it won't matter what you take...you'll fail. However an ECA stack curbs appetite and gives me a little extra push in gym both with training and cardio.

It works for some, but the coming down from ephedrine seems to bother a lot of people.

that being said, I know a lot of people who need that kick in the ass to get it going

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    It works for some, but the coming down from ephedrine seems to bother a lot of people.

that being said, I know a lot of people who need that kick in the ass to get it going
    Not sure what you were getting at by that last line, but I agree coming down can suck.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Not sure what you were getting at by that last line.
    wasn't meant to be offensive. I just know some people who cant get off their asses without some kind of stimulant (coffee, clen ECA etc)

That's what I thought it meant, but glad you didn't mean it to be offensive. I'm not currently using ephedrine, but I have before and if people want that extra push...all the power to them. We don't talk poorly of the people that listen to metal at the gym. It gives them that extra push and pumps them. Nobody has to listen to music at the gym, but most feel it helps with motivation and pump. Doesn't mean they're lazy....just sayin.

X5Driver is offline New Member
    If you take it as booster then 50-100mg (best Epehdrinhydrochlorid Inject from Sopharma) before your workout. If you will use it like a dietary supplement then take 3*25-50mg daily to your meal.

Thread Information