Todd the truth is offline Associate Member

Still waiting on cycle

I've spent the last 6 weeks getting
    My diet in check, less shakes,more food more frequent meals and I've had some pretty decent gains and I'm 38 years old. I can't stress enough that 18 year olds don't need AAS, I'm not convinced that I need AAS.
    I've also complete changed the way that I've been lifting for the last 10 years I'm now following a 5-3-1 workout that I read about in the workout forum.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    6 weeks getting ready, something about 18s using steroids , lifting 10 years, and 5 3 1 workout. Whats the topic or question here?

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    6 weeks getting ready, something about 18s using steroids, lifting 10 years, and 5 3 1 workout. Whats the topic or question here?
    I'm pretty sure he was saying that he's learned that not as many people need aas to make gains as they think they do......including him. He's learned that it REALLY IS all about diet and nutrition and a solid workout plan. And just because you think you know your shit (as he suggested by saying he's been lifting the same way for 10 years) you don't know everything and there's still room to learn. So just because you're older, just because you think you know what's going on, doesn't mean that you can't still progress without juice.

Good for you OP!!!

And Xel - I don't know why that was hard to understand...give the guy a break. It's not like he's giving somebody bad advice or something.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was saying that he's learned that not as many people need aas to make gains as they think they do......including him. He's learned that it REALLY IS all about diet and nutrition and a solid workout plan. And just because you think you know your shit (as he suggested by saying he's been lifting the same way for 10 years) you don't know everything and there's still room to learn. So just because you're older, just because you think you know what's going on, doesn't mean that you can't still progress without juice.

Good for you OP!!!

And Xel - I don't know why that was hard to understand...give the guy a break. It's not like he's giving somebody bad advice or something.
    I guess you deciphered it. When I read " still waiting on cycle", I presumed he was referring to his gear in the mail. Then when he stated that he spent 6 weeks getting his diet in check I thought he meant in preparation for his cycle.

Whoops. Guess thats why I never got that job working with koko the gorilla.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=xelnaga;5842670]I guess you deciphered it. When I read " still waiting on cycle", I presumed he was referring to his gear in the mail. Then when he stated that he spent 6 weeks getting his diet in check I thought he meant in preparation for his cycle.

Whoops. Guess thats why I never got that job working with koko the gorilla.[/QUOTE]

See what you missed out on? LOL

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    I am still very much contemplating a test cyp cycle so I got my workout and diet squared away so I wouldn't be wasting my time and money but I like the progress I've been making without AAS. I still very much want to do a cycle but I don't think I need it anymore. Sorry for the confusion writing isn't my strong skill.

Got it. Sounds like you're on the right path. Learning to dial in your training and diet to suit your needs is vital.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    I like Todd's style.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good job bro congrats!!!

Thread Information