zigzag89 is offline New Member

First Cycle (kinda) - Researched and thought out, bloodwork done -- couple Q's!

Hey guys... been a lurker for awhile. About to start my first cycle, was just looking for some input on a couple issues. (Skim to bold for quick-read)

Cycle is to lean out, gain strength, and put on lean mass.

6'0, 22, 190lbs, 12-15 bf.

TBol:
    W1: 20mg/ED
    W2-5: 30mg/ED

Anavar:
    W1: 30mg/ED
    W2-6: 50mg/ED
    OR
    W1-7: 40mg/ED

Test E:
    W1-10: 500mg/week, Monday/Thursday injections (250mg x2)

I am very gyno prone... I did a cycle of Katanadrol and Epi-Strong for like 4-5 weeks and got gyno rebound a couple months after. I've always had puffy nipples (no lumps), and they only look 'normal' when cold / erect. (I was young, and someone gave me them and I didn't research!). Not sure if estrogen rebound is equivalent to being gyno prone, but I'd like to be sure... the lumps have since gone away (ran Letro, but I really believe it was on it's own).

Just curious what you guys feel would be the best way to run the Var, and if I should leave try without an AI at first and only add one if I get symptons of gyno? I was planning on running 12.5mg Aromasin ED to play it safe, help with bloat etc. Should I hold off on adding more things effecting health unless needed, or will running the aromasin throughout not worsen cholesterol levels, lipid profile, etc etc?

PCT will begin a couple weeks after last injection, and will consist of: 40/40/20/20 (Nolva) & 100/100/50/50 Clomid.

Weights 5x/week, cardio 3x/week. Additional supplements: Ultimate EFA complex, Taurine, Opti-Men, N2Guard

Calorie surplus of around 1,000 - 1,500/day, moderate fat and carbs, 300+g protein/day. Last 2-3 weeks will be cutting, low fat, low carbs, 500 calorie deficit / day, 5x cardio.

Blood Work:

Thanks all... I will be logging this, and posting pictures after, but only once the entire cycle is complete.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle (kinda) - Researched and thought out, bloodwork done -- couple Q's!-img_20120214_172436.jpg   First Cycle (kinda) - Researched and thought out, bloodwork done -- couple Q's!-img_20120214_172515.jpg   First Cycle (kinda) - Researched and thought out, bloodwork done -- couple Q's!-img_20120214_172539.jpg   First Cycle (kinda) - Researched and thought out, bloodwork done -- couple Q's!-img_20120214_172555.jpg  

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Plenty of people will tell you that you are too young. And your first cycle
    Should be test only.. Look into the post they young and steroids ...

Razor is offline Banned
    To young and you clearly dont know what gear to run, thats the worst cycle I think I have ever seen

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you are young and var at that dose will be worthless imo

dooie is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ this

Thread Information