t100ct is offline New Member

Considering first test/tren cycle

Hey guys,

I already ran a standard test cycle (test e 500mg/week) and ran clomid 50mg ed for 4 weeks and everything went fine. Blood and hormone levels are normal and I kept 15 of the 20lbs I gained while on cycle. Got my boys back without any problems so that's good. Didn't need adex since gyno never came up but had it and nolva on hand just in case.

I'm thinking of running a test/tren cycle as my next one since tren is very powerful. I've been reading upon different cycles and I think I came up with a good one although it might be too much tren for a first tren cycle.

Test E 500mg/week 12 weeks
    Tren A 50mg eod or 25 mg ed for 5 or 10 weeks, don't know which of the combos would be better
    Adex .25 eod start through pct
    Pramipexole .125 mg ed from the start to idk when. I've read up to the last pin and 40 days after pct so input on that would be appreciated.
    HCG 250 iu e3d from the start to the last pin

PCT:
    Adex .25mg eod
    Clomid 50/25/25/25/25
    Nolva 20/20/10/10/10

My main questions are:
    1. How much and how long to take Tren A
    2. When to stop Prami
    3. Is it necessary to run adex through the pct in case of estrogen rebound or stop before
    4. Is this a good cycle, are the dosages correct?

Want to be 100% sure on everything before I buy the goods, not worth messing up my body/health for some extra muscle. My diet and training are in order, running the 5/3/1 program and switching between boring but big and the bodybuilding assistance templates. Eating clean foods with one or two cheat meals a week and hitting my macros everyday. Also taking an Animal Pak multi and use protein powder only when necessary since I can hit my macros with food. Thanks guys

Ill answer what I have read on
    I am going to do my first tren and test cycle but mine will be tren e.
    I see the guys suggest 50mgs eod to see how your body reacts and if you dont see any of the sides bump it up to 75mgs eod ... length would be 8 weeks is the usual answer I have seen. I am going to do my tren for ten weeks.
    The cycle looks solid bro.....I can send you some articles I have found on tren if you want?

Thanks for the info bro. After reading I think I'm gonna go 50mg eod 8 weeks and bump it up to 75 if all is good and maybe go to 10 weeks if I have enough. Anyone know the answers to the other questions, I've gotten conflicted info on all of them and don't want to start a cycle until I figure it out. Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You shouldn`t need and prami, caber or bromo for that low a dose of Tren but it isn`t bad to keep it on hand in case. What are your stats?

I'm def gonna get the prami just in case, but you make a good point, not gonna use it unless gyno or erection problems occur.

stats: 6'1"
    205 lbs
    10%
    21 y/o

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    Stats are solid, if it wasn't for your age. 21 is too young to do steroids , let alone trenbolone . Never ever touch tren on your first, second, or even third cycle, especially at this age.

Thread Information