Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member

Tren and suppressed appetite

I can barely get down 1500 cals on my prop/tren a/masteron cycle. I was under the impression that tren would increase my appetite... Should I be worried?

Not only suppressed appetite but I am extremely lethargic.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Being lethargic is common but idk if i have ever noticed a suppressed appetite before for me or anybody else. But tren is typically used when your cuttting so not being hungry wouldnt hurt. I wish it did that for me

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Maybee just a phase, pissed, depressed??? All are factors to appetite. Think big brotha ulll be eatin fine soon.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    nothing to worry about, its very common.i cant eat for SHT on tren , thats why i always run EQ with tren, im eating 12 times a day and never full, i love it. wont help with the lethargic feeling tho.
    Last edited by markdbg; 03-12-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    EQ makes ya eat more??? Im lookin for appetite increase. Just pinned my first Vit B complex today hoping for an increase in appetite.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have the same problem with tren often.

nakota2k is offline Junior Member
    I have a hard enough time eating excess calories without tren , :/

The appetite suppression really screwed my chest day today. Had no energy whatsoever.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    EQ makes ya eat more??? Im lookin for appetite increase. Just pinned my first Vit B complex today hoping for an increase in appetite.
    on tren i can go all day without eating, and forcing it down is painful cause it taste terrible when u dont wanna eat, i fired eq into my cycle i can eat every half hour if i wanted to, big full meals. it kinda gets annoying that im never stuffed like i like to be, but man can i eat. post workout today i ate 2kg of talapia (4.4 pounds) 2 cups of brown rice (before cooked) 4 spoons of natty peanut butter, apple 2 banana's then half hour later ate a large pizza at boston pizza that normally serves 5-7. i love eq

edit-typing this made me want to eat. gonna go shove down a couple chicken breast lol

that makes me want to throw in EQ... Oh how I wish I had some on hand lol

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    eq always makes me like that to but it gives me really nice lean vascular gains so i always add it. and if you want to increase your appetote add sum ghrp and cjc.

I love EQ as well. If there's a single thing I don't like about this forum.. It's probably the negative tone on opinions of EQ. But opinions are opinions.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Hows the injection site, sore? I had some sus once that was makeing me pretty sore.. struggled to eat.. soon as i switched to test e i could eat anything again!

The injection sites have been sore as F*CK!!! My sterile grapeseed oil finally arrived and I did a 2:1 AAS:Grapeseed ratio and injected 1.5 ml in each quad last night. No pain whatsoever this morning. Might actually be able to do legs for the first time in 3 weeks!! =D

Pretty stoked,, don't wanna get my hopes up too high yet. Still have to hit a glute tomorrow with 3cc's and I have been getting major swelling after my glute injections

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Yeah, that's one of the benefits of Equipoise . 50mg ed of Anadrol , though, increased my appetite to a level I've never experienced before. No matter how much I ate, my body craved more and more, and when I did cardio, it was shocking how hungry I became.

Thread Information