**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member

Leaving on thursday but suppose to inject on sat.?????

Going out of town and I'm leaving on thurs. I don't want to bring any gear w/ me so I was thinking about inject. on thurs. instead of the usually weekly saturday's. Is it okay to do it 3 days earlier then go back to my original sat.s? Or should I just do it sat like usually? Side effects?j

Almost forgot |test enan 400mgs|deca 350mgs|ew

jason864 is offline New Member
    so u injuscted wed already right? u are doing 200test175deca every third day? need more info

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I pre-load syringes when I go out of town, and bring some cottonballs and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. Why can't you just bring your gear, or is this going to be an airplane flight? It will be ok to inject on thursday instead of saturday, just don't keep switching back and fourth every week. But your in the clear bro.

I have to inject everyday so I can't take trips unless I pack my gear with me, which is just a part of the game I guess.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can inject on Wednesday and go back to Saturdays. I would inject Wednesday night then inject Friday the next week and then back to Saturday the following week.

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing test and deca at 400 and 350 every week. I started on saturday. I've been consistant and have been doing it every saturday for 4 weeks. I'm goin on my fifth and can't do it on the sat and was thinking about doing 3days earlier on thursday.

Thread Information