Justin1985 is offline New Member

HGH & T4 question

Sup guy's. New 2 forum n had a question bout T4 dosing while takin hgh.
    I've been on hgh for bout 2 months now. I am in week 3 of PCT from a 10 weeke cycle of...
    Tren Ace
    Test Prop
    Winny
    Masteron
    Superdrol
    hgh

I have read an article recently that in order 2 get the most out of ur hgh u need ED intake of T4. I understand how the process works. I am just wondering the dosage of T4. I am on 1iu daily of Omnitropin. I know I can increase dosage but I am seein good results at 1iu a day n it's alot cheaper thay way.
    So if ya get the time n have exp. wit T4 an HGH. I would really like 2 hear bout dosing schedule and amount. Also if u noticed a diff from takin T4 wit ur HGH or jus runnin gh solo. Thanks

Bump, anyone

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    75-100mcg before bed. I would get blood work first to see what your Thyroid is doing. If it's ok then you don't need it. But it supresses T4 for most ppl and they get tired, sleepy during the day. Is this the case for you?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    1iu will do nothing and the results your seeing are not from the gh but the cycle you have just come off. Infact your wasting the gh by taking at such a low dose and they will be no need for t4 unless you up the dose.

T4 -100mcg daily

True the results you noticed was probably FROM THE HUGE CYCLE YOU JUST TOOK.

Gotcha, thank u guy's. I was told that since I'm takin Pharm grade I was fine at 1IU a day. Only been on 2 months. Jus wanted 2 start off hgh slow n then increase over time. I knw the norm is 2iu mornin n 2iu P/W but workn up 2 that. But thank u for dosing info

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    At 1iu a day you wont feel anything, your body is probably producing that much naturally. You start feeling GH at 3-4 ius, you start seeing results (fat burning) at 4-5ius, growth and strength gains begin at 6-8ius.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Sorry but i disagree with some of these responses.. Im running 2iu of pharm grade GH, and loving it... Also, all the tell tale side effects, numbness, tingling... 4 or 5 nights a week i wake up with such bad pain in my hands (cts) that idk what to do with myself at the time... I think so many people are used to dosing higher with the less potent chinese generics, that they don't understand how hard REAL GH can kick ones ass.... And for what its worth, I'm running just gh with 100mg week trt.. and am getting super lean with a kind of loose diet... just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseystepup View Post
    Sorry but i disagree with some of these responses.. Im running 2iu of pharm grade GH, and loving it... Also, all the tell tale side effects, numbness, tingling... 4 or 5 nights a week i wake up with such bad pain in my hands (cts) that idk what to do with myself at the time... I think so many people are used to dosing higher with the less potent chinese generics, that they don't understand how hard REAL GH can kick ones ass.... And for what its worth, I'm running just gh with 100mg week trt.. and am getting super lean with a kind of loose diet... just my .02
    I agree wit u on the Pharm grade. I'm gonna up it to 2IU daily. But been on only 1iu, in week 3 of pct n still leanin out, wit no cardio n somewhat loose diet. Soma n Omnitrope hav workd great 4 me. If I was 2 take Kigs or Rips then I'd run em at 4-6IU ED. Could be water weight I'm sheddn but I think that woulda cleared out by now. Anyway thank u guy's 4 the info n time

How do you get a doc to prescribe you HGH at a young age?

Abmaster is offline Junior Member
    I'd b scared of getting an Hgh gut

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseystepup View Post
    At 2iu your GH level is basically the same as a healthy child. You might see some results but nothing profound.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    At 2iu your GH level is basically the same as a healthy child. You might see some results but nothing profound.
    I'm actually in the process of ramping up.. not the dose i plan on staying at. what i was getting at was you can't compare 5iu's of generics to 5iu's of pharma in 95% of the cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    How do you get a doc to prescribe you HGH at a young age?
    Dr. is my brother, I lucked out

Quote Originally Posted by Abmaster View Post
    I'd b scared of getting an Hgh gut
    From everything I've read the distented belly only happened when they were procuring HGH from corpses. N, I knw it can makes organs, jaw..etc..larger. But read that's only if ur taking high doses 4 long periods of time. Could b wrong tho

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Gotcha, myaswell up it to 4iu's then. I'm gonna run it thro pct n my next cycle. N then gonna use ghrp2 or 6. Prolly 6 cause the appetite enhan***ent will help keep cal's up. Prolly thro in CJC an Hexarelin if need be. I doubt it tho. I only take it in am, so the only pulse I would b disrupting would b in the 4 hour window after.

But thanks guy's, will up to 4iu ED n T4 100mcgs ED

Abmaster is offline Junior Member
    Wow thanks that was very helpful

Thread Information