WackoJackoo is offline New Member

Exclamation Bioforge and Triazole stack has given me slight gyno

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place so if I'm not can a mod please move this?

About 5 weeks ago i started a Bioforge v3 and Triazole stack. I was taking 3 BF and 2TZ upon waking then 1TZ 8 hours later. Four weeks in and everything was going nicely and i was seeing progress in the gym and some change in my body. I started my second bottle of both Triazole and Bioforge and then the next day i noticed a small tender lump in my left nipple.

I was very curious about this so i squeezed it and a pin prick size a liquid dribbled out. This was 4 days ago and as soon as i saw this i stopped the stack. If i squeeze my nipples it is extremely hard to produce any liquid so it seems that is clearing itself up. However i still gave a small little lump in my left nipple and i feel they both look "puffy" and not normal.

I am totally shocked this has happened with a natural test booster stack and i really dont know what path to take. My sister is a doctor and she keeps telling me not to worry but she hasn't actually seen them yet.

Will this clear up itself and the lump and "puffyness" go?

I will post pictures if you guys really need to see them.

Thanks for your time guys and all help will be greatly appreciated. I must also add though that if i can somehow clean this up a natural way and without any supps that would be totally ideal as i really dont fancy trying to get hold of nolva.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Prohormones can be as apt to sides as AAS. They should be used with the same caution as well. Taking a Al while cycling pro hormones will reduce side effect such as anastrozole or liquidex from the site sponsor. Below is the link to info about gyno and treating with nolvadex .

http://www.steroid.com/steroids_side_effects.php

Thread Information