Coolhand5599 is offline Member

Help plan next cycle whith what I have.

I am just finishing up my 16 week cycle of 3iu HGH, test e 600 and 400 Deca . I have three weeks left and really started noticing gains over the last three weeks. This is a list of what I have, help me put together a cycle.

4/10 ml vials stanzolol
    180 50 mg capsules of Anavar
    3/ 10 ml vials Tren A
    3/ 10 ml vials test e
    4/ 10 ml vials test c
    Clen from AR-R
    HGH

I am 5'8" 190lbs 17% bf and I plan to have it around 10% by next cycle. I am 41 yo

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You are running a 19 week cycle? When are you planning to start this next cycle?

It's a 16 week cycle. I was planing on taking two months off. Can I do it any sooner?

You said "finishing up my 16 week cycle of 3iu HGH, test e 600 and 400 Deca . I have three weeks left" that's why I asked
    If you ran a 16 week cycle + 4 week pct= 20 weeks off. That's 5 months bro. Not 2

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You said "finishing up my 16 week cycle of 3iu HGH, test e 600 and 400 Deca . I have three weeks left" that's why I asked
    If you ran a 16 week cycle + 4 week pct= 20 weeks off. That's 5 months bro. Not 2
    Sorry, I am starting week thirteen of a sixteen week cycle. I would like advice on how long to wait before next cycle and how to best use what I have.

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Go get bloodwork. Oh wait you prob didn't get any so asking you to get it after would be useless. There's a saying time on equals time off!! If you had bloods you could tell when your recovered. Don't rush it brother. Are you in a hurry to do permanent damage to your hpta? Well don't be.cause that won't be good. Also plan your own cycle out and show us. Well help critic it after.

Not sure what your confused about? I am getting ready to end my current cycle. I want to plan ahead or my next cycle.

From your other post" I am in the last and fourth month of my current cycle . First off I started HGH and test in September 2011. My test level was 140 very low"
    You have been running test for 9 months? Are you on TRT? Because this post you say your running a 16 week cycle. No mention of 9 months of test. That's why I am confused.

From your other post" I am in the last and fourth month of my current cycle . First off I started HGH and test in September 2011. My test level was 140 very low"
    You have been running test for 9 months? Are you on TRT? Because this post you say your running a 16 week cycle. No mention of 9 months of test. That's why I am confused.
    Ahhhh got ya. I am on trt I was only taking 100 test a week with 1 iu HGH Ed. March 1st I started a cycle of test 600 aw and Deca 400 aw and 3iu HGH Ed

Dude if your on TRT you do not have to pct. just run your TRT dosage after cycle.

Dude if your on TRT you do not have to pct. just run your TRT dosage after cycle.
    Yes, thank you. That is what they told me on the other thread. I was pretty sure that was the case from my research but I never like to guess. I always like to ask just to make sure. Do yo have any suggestion on what you would do for my next cycle with what I have. I can get anything.

What kind I gains are you making on this cycle? Is this your first cycle?

What kind I gains are you making on this cycle? Is this your first cycle?
    It is my first cycle. Strength is up in everything 50-100% depends on muscle group. I havent gained any weight but I have lost 5% bf. I should have measured but I didn't. Everyone has been telling me I look like I am am getting much bigger. My mother in law just came to visit from Indiana and she couldn't believe how much differnt I look. My shirts are getting tight up top. I am eating around 250 g of protein a day

First it's to late to tell you you should have run test only for your first cycle. Second you may want to post your diet in the nutrition section. You should be closer to 300 gr of protein for your weight Do you know your macros for your diet? If you are making good gains there is no reason to change your cycle next time. As swifto says grow into your dose don't dose to grow.

First it's to late to tell you you should have run test only for your first cycle. Second you may want to post your diet in the nutrition section. You should be closer to 300 gr of protein for your weight Do you know your macros for your diet? If you are making good gains there is no reason to change your cycle next time. As swifto says grow into your dose don't dose to grow.
    Macro 40/40/20 I was told I have around 160 lbs lean muscle and I should try to eat around 1.5 g protein per pound

But you weigh 190. I assume you are bulking using deca .

But you weigh 190. I assume you are bulking using deca.
    This is correct

Quote Originally Posted by Bigherm21 View Post
    Go get bloodwork. Oh wait you prob didn't get any so asking you to get it after would be useless. There's a saying time on equals time off!! If you had bloods you could tell when your recovered. Don't rush it brother. Are you in a hurry to do permanent damage to your hpta? Well don't be.cause that won't be good. Also plan your own cycle out and show us. Well help critic it after.
    As a matter of fact, I did get bloodwork before cycle.

Thread Information