big111 is offline New Member

first time tren user

Hi.....Im a new member to the MB. I'm a new member so if I'm doing something wrong please go easy on me. I think safety is first and foremost when it comes to our bodies. I have been using the gear for many years, but I have a few questions about Tren Acetate. I have never used this drug before and have some questions about its use. I wish I was as wise when I was I a young dude then I am now. I took chances when I first start.

I am going to do a cycle of Tren Acetate for the first time and I want to make sure I don’t run into any problems with this super drug. My choice in the past has always been Sustanon 250. I have had a lot success with it.

So my story is this. I’m 55 and had both of my knees replaced two years ago and I’m now trying to get back to before my knee repla***ent. I want to use Tren Acetate but I also want to keep the side effects to a minimum. Could you give me some advice on how to go about doing this. Should I use Nolvadex ? I was going to stack this with a cycle of Sustanon 250 for about 6 to 8 weeks.

I have heard that Tren Acetate is one of the best for size and to burn fat. So how do I keep myself relatively safe?

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Tren isn't a novice drug (regardless of your cycle history), and by novice I mean, you could gain the same through diet and exercise with testosterone alone.

Why even risk cycling at your age? Have you considered TRT?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you stated you are 55, whats your height, weight and bf.
    let start there.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information