corkay128 is offline Junior Member

Methylhydroxynandrolone cycle

Hey, guys I'm new here, I had a question for the expierienced users. I was thinking about doing an 8 week cycle of Methylhydroxynandrolone and was wondering if anyone has used it before and how their results were. Also would I need to run test with this also? or could I use the tabs alone and follow up with a PCT? I have done prohormone cycles in the past but nothing too extreme I have been lifting for 5 years thanks!

papa-g is offline Member
    Your too young and PH's are way harder on your body then you might think. I have used them and no I I don't think you should because I wouldnt use them myself. I can't recommend something that I would not do myself.

"before you judge me, make sure your perfect!"

I'm 22 bro how is that too young?

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corkay128

Read about it. I'm not gonna explain it all to you. 22 is too young. Plain and simple. Late 20's is the time to try things out. In addition if you've already tried some you may have already muffed up your natural test production system and your liver. They are not the best option out there for you at this time. Check out the nutrition section and post up ur diet and goals and you'll get alot of good feedback.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    we recommend starting at 25 on this board bro. You can read all about your hpta system to the reasons why if you care to educate yourself. We are just looking out for your long term health.

how would i check my natural testosterone levels ?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    blood work

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    blood work
    ^^^^^^^this^^^^^^

what test would I ask my doctor for?

papa-g is offline Member
    Total test
    o Bioavailable Testosterone (AKA "Free and Loosely Bound")
    o Free Testosterone (if Bioavailable T is unavailable)
    o SHBG
    o DHT (perhaps) *Gel user especially pay attention to this.
    o Estradiol (specify "sensitive" assay for males)
    o LH
    o FSH
    o Prolactin
    o Cortisol
    o Thyroid Panel
    o CBC
    o Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
    o Lipid Profile
    o PSA (age dependent)

This is some info I read when they test for TRT which may be same tests. Not sure though as I've never had bloodwork.

talking hypothetically would I need to run test with Methylhydroxynandrolone?

Will-To-Power is offline New Member
    While I don't know much about mho, I would suppose as with any 19-nor compound(nandrolone and its derivatives, commonly collectively called nadrolones or 19-nors) that many sexual side effects might occur, and that natural testosterone function would be more strongly supressed than if a testosterone or dht deriviative were used. So yes, I would advise testosterone to be used in conjunction. Then again, I would advise test to be used as the basis of ALL cycles, but I'm not going to pretend some cycles that don't use test aren't worse than others.

what would you recommend it be taken with as an oral compound rather than an injectible?

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corkay128
    what would you recommend it be taken with as an oral compound rather than an injectible?
    Are u afraid of needles?

not afraid I have just always used tablets and would rather keep doing so

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Dont you think you would be better off taking the advice of experienced members here and waiting?

I'm a strong believer in "its about what works for you" when I'm lifting even on a diet regime and its worked out great I have a friend who is my age and just finished a cycle of nandrolone and test cypionate and he had good results

laidstallion1992 is offline New Member
    first of all you are like me even though it is bad for you, you probably won't listen lol bear with me here not trying to make you mad, the thing that bothered me was you want to stick with orals, which is fine, i just hope you run A LOT of support because injectable is the safer way to go as far as your organs are concerned and work better, thats all i wanted to add if you do decide to run i wish you the best of luck and hope you have a great cycle

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Just because your friend had good results doesn't mean Dick. He just finished his cycle even tho he didn't have side effects yet like gyno doesn't mean that down the road he won't have problems and need to be put on trt. Just wait vets will start to chime in here and alot of the guys that started at ages like you're wanting to are now on trt. Also IMO prohormones are shit! Ya they work but the risk to benefit ratio is nowhere close enough to justify using them at any age let alone under 24-25. I hope you heed the advice people give here and decide to wait. Plus dude taking all orals??!! Come on not a wise decision at all.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corkay128 View Post
    22 is still young. try 25+ also check into your diet and read around more then construct your own cycle with pct and post it then we can give you feedback on what you need to tweak. Try read the stickies more to get an idea on what you have to do..

what should I stack Methylhydroxynandrolone with that could be an oral? is there a such thing as test in tablet form?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Are you actually this dumb or are you taking the piss?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No he is and he dont listen.So when your dick dont work and you feel like sh1t.Please dont bug us with more of your dumb crap.

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    22 is still young. try 25+ also check into your diet and read around more then construct your own cycle with pct and post it then we can give you feedback on what you need to tweak. Try read the stickies more to get an idea on what you have to do..
    Aren't you in your teens and were once upon a time asking if you can get gear past customs in WA? And now you are telling others they are too young too start? Lol..

Thread Information