Thread: I need help!!!

srfrdude is offline New Member

I need help!!!

So im 22 years old 5'8" at 158 pounds. My body fat is about 6%. I've been trying to gain weight for years and haven't been able to. I just today started my first cycle which is a mix of cypionate , equipoise , and propionate . 2 injects a week for 12 weeks 1cc per inject. So my question is, is this a good beginners cycle and do you have any suggestions for supplements i should be talking during and post cycle. All the help is greatly appreciated. Thank You.

taking not talking lol

aportinastorm is offline Junior Member
    Not starting a cycle at your age would by far be the best course of action, but no not a good first cycle at all from what i know. Id hop over to the diet and worout section if i was you and that should be able to get you on the right track.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    have you talked to your doc? could have thyroid issues or something...

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Bro get off that cycle NOW!!!!! At 22 your body is still growing. Head over to the nutrition section and do some reading you can gain weight just from eating and working out. BTW that cycle sucks anyways!!!

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think it would have been wise to ask questions before starting the cycle. You should stop the cycle, do some research, and crank up the calories. Spend the next few years figuring out what in your diet is preventing you from growing.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Still a tad young, prefer to wait a year or so.
    kronik has a point. could be thyroid. 6% bf is very low. how do you know? calipers?

you should post your diet in the nutrition section so we can take a look at it and make suggestions. right now not even sure if you are eating enough. Know your tdee? post that with your diet as well. you should be 500 preferably 1000cals/day over your tdee.

not a good beginner cycle. should be test only and drop the eq. that way you bbecome familar with test and it's affect on your body.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    And another one.. three things in life are certain, death, taxes and underaged, underinformed kids jumping on gear and then asking questions.. Cest la vie, sign of the times my friends the younger generations are all ass backwards.

Deeez is offline Junior Member
    I am 5 11 and at your age I weighed about the same but a cycle is not the answer right now your body is still growing keep eating heavy and lifting hard I was able to get up to 180 naturally by the time i was 27 for guys like us its hard I know but you can do it natt with proper diet and hard work

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    post up your typical daily diet for critique, and some pic to verify your bf%

I know this probably means nothing but I'm 23 in one month. I know thats not a huge different but i feel that my body is done developing. My diet is as follows 7:30AM Mass gainer shake which has a 1000 calories
    10:30AM Chicken Breast w/ asparagus
    12:00PM Chicken Breast over a spinach salad
    2:00PM Protein Shake (1 hour before my workout)
    5:00PM Chicken breast w/ asparagus+red potatoes
    7:00PM Flank Steak
    9:00PM Protein Shake (1 hour before i go to bed)
    My workout routine is a 2 days on 1 day off system
    Day 1 Back extensions 3x10
    Back Squat 2x10 warm up then 5x5
    Bench Press 2x10 then 5x5
    Military Press 2x10 then 5x5
    Dead lift 5x5
    Calf raises in between each workout
    Day 2 Standing db curls 2x10 then 5x12
    barbell curl 2x10 then 5x12
    tricep extensions 2x10 then 5x12
    press down 2x10 then 5x12
    lateral db raise 2xfail
    shrugs 2xfail
    pull ups 1xfail
    calf raises in between each workout
    I just started this workout but have been eating my diet for about 2 months now and havent really noticed in difference except loads of energy during my workouts. I will post a pic just as soon as i find my wifes camera. I work at a gym so i used the machine where you grab the two metal handles after putting in all your info and it tells you your bf% mine today was 10% sorry about the last post thats what it was when i checked last.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    theres no carbo in your diet. thats why you can't gain. throw in some oat, or brown rice, or sweet potatoes in every meal and you should see some results.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    first thing , you didnt give any mg's of what you are taking. So nobody knows your dosage
    way to many chemicals for a first cycle. When you get side effect or a reaction you are not going to know what drug is causing it
    your diet barely has any carbs. You need to eat to grow. You may gain a little on cycle but you will loose it all after. You need to eat to maintenance your weight
    You mentioned no ai or pct, both are very important parts to a cycle
    I would honestly stop now. You are wasting your money. If you get your diet right i promise you will gain naturally
    And you dont have all the right stuff to do it right
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

aportinastorm is offline Junior Member
    Buy a cheap body fat caliper, i feel its way more acurate than that machine and id assume most would agree.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by aportinastorm View Post
    Buy a cheap body fat caliper, i feel its way more acurate than that machine and id assume most would agree.
    yes they can be if you know how to use them
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information