Peter32 is offline New Member

2nd cycle - lean mass/cut??

Hey guys I'm just going through my first cycle and am pretty happy with my gains I'm over 80kg with 4 weeks left of a test e 500mg per week cycle hoping to gain a further 2-3kg before the end and maintain after pct at aroun that 80kg + weight. I am already planning my 2n cycle as I d like to get everything organised before then as I have access to most things now but can guarantee I will in the near future. So my question is what would be a good 2nd cycle to gain lean mass 3-4 kg after pct but drop bf% to aroun the 8% mark (obviously with the help of a good diet) an when should I start after completing 1st cycle?

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    Cycle+pct= time off

Ex. 10 week cycle+ 4 week pct= 14 weeks before next cycle

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do some research there are a handful of cutting favored AAS and find which one fits you. Anavar , Winstrol , EQ, Mast...

Just don't do Tren for your 2nd cycle, I see a lot of people jumping on that train and it's not a wise choice if the only other cycle you have under your belt is a Test only cycle.

Time On + PCT = Time Off before next cycle, let your blood levels and natural hormones get back to normal before jumping on again.

The time off is just a rule of thumb. It takes me another 3 months or so after the rule to get back to normal. I did a Test/Tren cycle and still recovering almost 6 months after PCT. About your 2nd cycle, Test is always good. Run Test Prop if you want less water retention. If all you're looking for is 3kg to 4kg you might not have to run anything other than Test and eat well. In my experience I've kept about 50% to 60% of my cycle gains. Still, that's been good lean muscles. It takes time to gain solid weight even with AAS. You have to eat like a big man if you want to gain muscles.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    another test only cycle will be fine too. Just change your diet to cut, you dont need to keep anding more stuff
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information