JM6075 is offline Junior Member

Finishing touch on pre contest cycle

Hey guys im at 8 weeks out and put my finishing touches to my pre contest.
    10 wks out I started prop 100mg eod, dropping 2 weeks out
    8 wks out tren 75mg eod running till show
    6wks out Winn 75mg Ed drinking injectable Winn run till show
    6wks out mast 400wk run till show

-should I add Clen ?
    - I've heard two different ways you can inject mast eod and e3d, what would be the best?
    - am I wasting my time drinking Winn?
    Thanks guys

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    It was my first and only show but I ran Prop, Mast,Tren , Injected Winn,all eod.With Clen and T3 up until 2 days before the show. Started a diuretic day before. Started to carb up 2 days before. I should have done 3 days before. Went from 205 to 164 Friday before the show. Stepped on at about 170. My avi is 7 days out. Sleep was impossible with clen and t3.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 06-22-2012 at 01:44 PM.

What were your dosage on Clen ,tren , and mast?

Tren and mast were 100 mg ed. Clen I don't remember but it was ramped up to the max. I was a mess. If I held my hand out you could see it shake. My face looked like skelator Hardest 15 weeks of my life. But worth every sacrifice when I stepped on stage. 1 st in JR. 2 nd in novice. Was a little flat. Next time I will carb up sooner. Largest show in the state. Is this your first? What weight class?

Yea it's my first, I'm doing novice heavyweight, I'm at 224 down from 239 at 16 wks, plan on walking on stage between 205-208

Do you have anyone helping you or are you learning as you go. I did it with a buddy who was light heavy. It helped with a support system. That's awesome. Best of luck. I will help any way I can. It's been a few years. Got married had a baby. I would like to do a light heavy masters in the future. The guy I did mine with will be doing Nationals in Atl this November. He is bad ass. Keep me updated how it's going. What is show date?

The show is aug 18, I have a friend helping me who has alot I exp but lives about a hour from me so we talk on the phone an try to get together once a week, at 6 weeks I cycle my carbs 3 days between 20-40 then 1 day around 150 an doing that till day of show

Some unsolicited free advice.. Practice posing 30 min minimum a day. There is no relaxed on stage. And when they start doing comparisons after the mandatories and you are holding a pose for a minute or so it seems like hours.Then you hit another and another. During my work outs between each set I would hit a pose and hold it. Like if I was doing curls I would hit a double bicep between the sets. Im sorry you probably know as much if not more than I do. I just enjoy talking about it. I wish you the best of luck. And if you can afford it do the JR as well as the novice. I won the Jr so next time I would have to compete open and thats a different league I'm not in. Keep me posted

Thread Information